Shard of My Soul [Ongoing] - Version: 1.1
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 2nd January, 2023
Game Size: 252 MB
Game Engine: Ren'Py
Current Game Version: 1.1 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 2.7K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Kathleen is 19 years old. She has an older sister, Viola.
Several months ago, Viola disappeared, without a word, without a trace.
No one has heard from her since.
Kathleen is almost over it, but tomorrow is Kathleen’s first day at the college.
And coincidentally the same college that her sister attended.
Now it’s up to Kathleen.
She must navigate her first college year she’ll study, meet new people, have some fun and make new friends.
But could she really find happiness while her sister is still missing?
Will she find out what happened to her?
Which path will Kat’s life take? It’s all in your hands…
How to install?
- Windows / Linux / Mac: Extract and run.
- Android: Install as universal APK and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 252 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Shard of My Soul Version - 1.1?
- continuation of Kat’s story (also including 3 animated scenes)
- outfit customization (You can now choose Kat’s outfit via menu of the left side. Also, her appearance can have effect on other people, and can change how they treat her.)
- new expressions for several characters
- 4 new achievements
- new (and better) stats (New internal stat management system enables consistent and detailed dialogs, options and character development.)
- fixes and improvements of some character images
- fixes and improvements of several scenes in chapter 1 (eg. missing cutlery, people sitting in the air, overlays, hair)
- fixes and improvements of several clothing items (shading, left/right side consistency)
- for some images, more suitable downsampling algorithm was used to improve quality
- minor dialogue fixes
- layered character images (That allows for wider range of expressions and also results in smaller overall size.)
- smaller image sizes (Most images were converted losslessly from PNG to WEBP.)