Hi, we have created this page to keep track on the changes we make in the site. Everything we do (developing stuffs) will be added here. There is nothing prior 15/8/18 because we started doing it from 15/8/18.
- Fixed A bug where highlighted comment (when you visit comment section from email links that highlight your comments) would have white background so texts were not visible.
22/02/2019 – 21/03/2019
- Last 30 days were busy. The guy who was updating the games quited so we are training a new guy.
- We got internet problem for 5-6 days because of storm.
- We have launched a new blog to write articles about problems and solutions. Check out lzmods.com
- Fixed a bug when external walkthrough links would often result “page not found”. Unified walkthrough shortcode.
- Minor design bugfixes.
- Got rid of my personal most annoying bug of Lewdzone. You see… as an admin I have to use search feature a lot. Previously you had to click the Search button then click on search field to start writting search keywords. But you should not need to click on search field. We have fixed that issue. Now you can start writting just after clicking the search button from navigation bar. Saving your 1 click.
- Fixed mailing. now the password reset and comment mails will be delivered properly from lewdzonedev[at]gmail.com. We will change mail address to [email protected] in future.
- Fixed some visual issue in password reset form to make the design adapt with dark theme.
- Added functionality to add short genre description since you guys were asking questions like “what is NTR?” etc. Here is a sample (NTR). We will add description to more genres/tags in future.
- Fixed a responsiveness issue where view icon would seperate from vide number in game listing pages.
- Added total view of a game in single game page.
- Logged in users won’t be shown “join Patreon” message at the top.
- We have got a high speed connection that allows us to upload files by ourselves easily, Quickly test bugs on games, verifying complains etc. It is very useful when we have to apply hotfix or add more mirrors to download links.
2/02/2019 – 9/02/2019
- Patreons now can enjoy (mostly) ad-free browsing experience. we are still hunting those ads and adding function to not show to patreons.
- Now you won’t be shown a pop up that askes you to disable ad block. You are free to browse the whole site but visiting download links requires you to disable ad-block. C’mon guys. we are more friendly now. We will disable ads and popups if we can sustain the site from patreon only.
- Added Login/Logout button for Patreons.
- Fixed ads near download links.
- Patreons gets directly to Download page. No more 7 seconds timer.
- More development in archive system.
- Improvement in blog section, added fully functional “Game Embed” shortcode for future listing article (Top ten games etc).
- Updated Game page’s design, moved the featured image to background.
Recap of January 2019:
- 437$ spent on development.
- 3(13$) patreons are supporting us.
- some major improvements on site.
- Fixed a bug that caused platform information to be disappeared from listing of games.
- Added SSL as a part of our upcoming membership and Forum development. What it means is better security for your password and stuffs when we will open registration. Now the address is https://lewdzone.com instead of http://lewdzone.com .
- From now on, if the creator of a game changes it’s name, the game with new will be available as an individual entry and the game with old name will have a notification at the top informing you that this game will be updated in seperate page where you can visit from attatched link. Example: Mother Seduction.
- Added Patreon Page, You can now support us directly.
- Homepage overhaul.
-Added Separate section for newly added games
–Recently updated games section no longer shows games newer than 7 days to prevent duplicating games with New games section.
-More compact design for mobile AKA mobile optimization.
-Adjust and tweaked some visual bugs.
- Some Visual Fix in Download Links section.
- because of some plugin compatibility issue, we had to switch to default theme for debugging but then ads got all messed up. we have sorted it out.
- Better experience and listing for displays over 1200px width.
- Added different backgrounds in some game tags that may not appeal to everyone.
- Switched to Black Theme.
- Fixed Link and Game title color issues.
- Some comment section’s colors and stuffs are adjusted.
- Now you can follow an users.
- More simplified color scheme.
- Performance improve. Very slight.
- Advanced archive page will be released for beta testing in February.
- Fixed some mobile issues and stylesheet problem.
- Added a darker theme.
- Added easy color editing support so in future, it will take much less time to change themes.
- Added Blog section. It is currently in Alpha stage but you can check it from here. We will be posting game recommendations and stuffs in this section.
- Improved visual of Page navigation.
- Fixed Mobile Menu icon (again!) and now it appears in the middle while scrolled.
- Added Featured area at homepage, there are a 5 games slider at the left and 4 games tiles at the right. This is a manual list of games picked by editors, Not automated like “popular games” section.
- Adjusted bunch of css issues.
- the Animation promotion of top has been removed, finally.
- Increased Animaion section at the bottom of homepage from 3 to 6 items.
- progress on advanced filter system.
- More frequent updates on games with improved indexing system.
- Now We will never miss an update! We have drastically improved our crawling system. This is an essential feature we have been developing last 2 month (developing could be faster but budget issue). Most of the changes are back-end and not visible to users but it is a big improvement. Now all the latest updates are being queried. Though we have some delay between official release and updates in our site, we will NEVER miss another update of any games from now on.
- We are still developing our advanced filter system.
- Trained a new employee, now you will get updates faster and we will be adding various features on our site.
- Developing interactive report button. When we implement it, you will be able to notify us about broken links, new updates and other game related information directly from game pages just with one click on those buttons.
- Changed address of external links to lewdzone.
- Big Change! Finally we have added android ports’ functionality, from now on, we will be posting Android lewd games and ports as well. We will also be giving credit to android porter if the games are ported by 3rd parties.
- Added android icon in archive if the game have android links.
- colored android download link header to green.
- Some progression in improved archiving where you can customize the list of games like (sort by different variables such as date, views, weekly views, comments etc, show games from specif developer/engine/progress like complete-ongoing-abounded etc you get the idea. the premise is to allow you to view the only contents that you desire. We are hoping to add this feature in live site by the end of August, 2018.
- Removed Payshorturl troubleshoot guide’s link from download links section because we are not using it anymore.
- Now if you browse an older version’s links, it will also show the game’s changelog of that older version in changelog section.
- Bugfix on Download Links, Some blank links used to show when there was no download links. Now it shows a message.
- Edited main menu and removed video section since we don’t have plan on adding videos in this site anymore. We are planning for a brand new site for adult videos. Currently we are just serving Games and animations.
- Fixed mobile menu icon bug where it used to slide down if someone tapped on search icon and unfolded search box.