Wild Life [Ongoing] - Version: Patreon Build 24.02.2023
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 24 February, 2023
Game Size: 12.89 GB
Game Engine: Unreal Engine
Current Game Version: Patreon Build 24.02.2023 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 1.59M
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
We live in a mad universe… indescribably vast… full of wonders… and terrors. And amidst all the chaos, sometimes things even turn out.. sexy! Play as one of many possible characters, female, male*, or creature* and fight and fuck your way through a wild experience. Our story plays on a small and rather unknown planet called K’apal. Only few civilized humans have ever ventured here, some miners guilds to claim the precious rare minerals that can be found here, scientists studying the natives and the flora and fauna. And also raiders and poachers trying to make a fortune selling rare creatures to rich and eccentric collectors and off-world beast arenas.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "WildLifeC.exe" to start playing.
- Nvidia GTX 960 or RX 460
- AMD Ryzen 1200 or Intel Pentium 4560.
- 6GB disk space
- 6GB RAM
Wild Life - Ongoing - Version Patreon Build 24.02.2023 Download Links
Report only if Mega link or all links except Mega are unavailable. Read More
Walkthrough and GuideSandbox Map List
Windows 7 Workaround:
TL;DR if you get 'xinput1_4.dll' error, make a copy of 'xinput1_3.dll' in 'C:\Windows\System32' and rename it to 'xinput1_4.dll'.
And if you don't want to put that 'xinput1_4.dll' in your system32 folder, you can put it next to 'WildLifeC.exe' or 'WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping.exe' instead.
What's New in Wild Life Version - Patreon Build 24.02.2023?
• Added 5 new sandbox sex animations, see the full list here
• Added outfit Exotic Dancer for Maya
• Added new hairstyle for Maya and Shey based characters
• Resolved Hyena, Spacedeer and Rabbits not spawning via T
• Resolved cum material being transparent
• Resolved broken image in VR
• Resolved camera offset in VR
• Resolved Old Wild Life Map teleporter line not working
• Sandbox editor: Resolved duplicating custom poser breaking control pop linkage
• Sandbox editor: Improved conversion between custom and default poser
• Sandbox editor: Look at now works with custom poser
• Sandbox editor: Resolved custom poser linking to the wrong set of control props if they have the same name. Notice: If you have a scene where this has happened, you need to manually update the control prop linkage in the posers “Custom” tab
• Sandbox editor: Resolved triggers placed during edit mode not working
• Sandbox editor: Resolved some selections not being added to the undo history
• Sandbox editor: Resolved undo poser settings resetting custom hand pose
• Sandbox editor: Resolved transform gizmo collision not updating when selecting multiple props
• Sandbox editor: Resolved shower and fireplace props not having sound
• Various improvements to characters
• Various improvements to physics
• Various improvements to animations
• Various improvements to levels
• Due to DirectX 12’s on the fly shader compilation there will be significant lag spikes whenever new materials are loaded
• Fur is temporarily disabled due to incompatibility with Unreal Engine 5
• Setting animation speed and amplitude to zero causes sex toys to disappear
• Clothes textures will not fully load in the character creator
• Physics break if you scale characters in the sandbox editor
- Do not post same comment twice, your pending comment will be moderated, approved and replied by a stuff soon.
- Do Not ask for new updates/"when it will release" etc unless it is already released by developers. We do not develop games, use common sense.
- Use English Language only.
- You can click the bell icon before commenting to get mail whenever someone replies your comment. Great way to be notified if you are posting questions, be sure to provide correct email in that case.
- If you want to ask features of games like Bugfixing, save file support, new content ideas etc then please contact the game developer, Adeptus Steve .
- You can help us by reporting dead links, wrong informations, new available updates etc in the comment section.
If you have a problem, post in these links. Keep Comment section clean
Post your problems here
Let us know here
Bugs in game?
Use this forum to report it