Ravager [Ongoing] - Version: 5.0.5
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 29 April, 2023
Game Size: 3.50 GB
Game Engine: Ren'Py
Current Game Version: 5.0.5 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 434.0K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
We all know the story: Hero emerges from humble beginnings, slays the tyrannical dragon, and ushers in a new era of peace and prosperity. But here, it’s the other way around. Ravager is a game where you play a young dragon, determined to reclaim their birthright. To do so, you will need to build your power, ally with dark forces, evade justice, and whet your bestial appetites. The game currently spans the first two chapters of the story: from your birth to the point you claim a lair. It has a nonlinear plot with many significant choices to make (and fun to have) along the way.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 3.50 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Ravager - Ongoing - Version 5.0.5 Download Links
Android APK Fileknot (v5.0.2) Gofile (v5.0.2) Mixdrop (v5.0.2) Pixeldrain (v5.0.2) Uploadhaven (v5.0.2) We (v5.0.2)
Mac OS Fileknot (v5.0.2) Gofile (v5.0.2) Mixdrop (v5.0.2) Pixeldrain (v5.0.2) Uploadhaven (v5.0.2) We (v5.0.2)
Linux Fileknot Mega
Report only if Mega link or all links except Mega are unavailable. Read More
Walkthrough and GuideWALKTHROUGH
What's New in Ravager Version - 5.0.5?
- I promised a weighty update this month, and here it is – around fifty thousand words of new content, oodles of new art, our biggest animated scene yet, and plenty more besides.
- A couple of our fan translations had to be removed from our previous update at the last minute, as they were throwing critical errors. These have now been repaired – sorry for the delay. If you would like to help extend them, we always need more translators! Drop us a message on our Discord server (linked in the game’s main menu).
- MVPs of this build are Mattrex, for a truly exceptional showing as our new lead writer; our coders Tosk and GerdGenus, for managing to get everything in on a very tight schedule; and Stuke, for their heroic efforts in playtesting.
Act V Features
- Ending: Our first ‘proper’ ending. This one is quite tricky to find; you’ll need to go deeper (collab with Mattrex).
- Harem: If you have promoted her after breaking, Naho can now serve as your pet (collab with Mattrex).
- Harem: If Naho is unbroken, you can catch up with her in the dungeons (collab with Mattrex).
- Harem: Chia can now be encountered in playthroughs where Adeline shares your chambers (collab with Mattrex).
- Faction: Malagar is our first faction leader to become available for visitation in Act V (collab with Mattrex).
- Scene: Sating yourself on unbroken Naho in the dungeon (four variants, collab with Mattrex).
- Scene: Sating your pet Naho in the royal bedroom (two variants, collab with Mattrex).
- Dynamic: An alternate court appearance for Malagar, if you have killed Adeline (collab with Mattrex).
- Art: Pregnant variants for Naho’s dungeon scenes (nine variants, Lubbio).
- Art: Palace variants for Naho’s pregnant and non-pregnant scenes (ten variants, Lubbio).
- Art: A manual version of the Sabetha Special (ten variants, Lubbio).
- Art: Remastered art for the anal version of the Sabetha Special (ten variants, Lubbio).
- Art: Pregnant sprites for unbroken Naho (Irrelevant Art).
- BG: A background for the palace interior.
- BG: A new background for the palace dungeons.
- Animation: Our newest and biggest ever animated scene – your reunion with Malice (four variants, Amon Ra).
- Animation: Animated idles for pregnant unbroken Naho (fourteen variants, Amon Ra).
- Voice: Retakes and missing lines for Adeline’s reunion (Marina Montague).
- Sound: Ambience for Malagar’s new laboratory (Michael Ghelfi Studios).
- Sound: Ambience for the palace library and temple (Michael Ghelfi Studios).
- Sound: Ambience for the palace corridors has been remastered and rebalanced (GreyScale).
Act I-IV Features
- Scene: Enjoying a delicious spicy nugget (collab with DoItToJulia).
- Dynamic: Valzira is the newest captive to become eligible for a visit to Breaker’s chamber (collab with DoItToJulia).
- Fate: Issa’s wolfman fate (collab with HereToHelp and DoItToJulia).
- Art: Balthorne’s dismemberment (Undoodle).
- Art: Sabetha & Inej’s protean fate (Lubbio).
- Art: Main sprites and emotes for broken Valzira (twenty-four variants, Irrelevant Art).
- Animation: Animated sprites for the infernal beast (three variants, Amon Ra).
- BG: The background for the abandoned mines has been re-graded to further improve its appearance (Undoodle).
- BG: A new background for the swamp.
- BG: A new background for Valzira’s shack.
- BG: A new background for the underground baths.
- Voice: Retakes for Adeline’s initial exposition (Marina Montague).
- Voice: Malice’s post-reveal discussions, bargaining and defiance (Sunset Sofia).
- Sound: Effects for clothing removal, and some more door functions (GreyScale).
- Sound: Ambience for the mercenary and wolf tribe encampments, after you’ve recruited them (Michael Ghelfi Studios).
- Sound: A new ambience for the abandoned mine’s depths (Michael Ghelfi Studios).
- Sound: A new ambience for the ancient spire and monastery (Michael Ghelfi Studios).
- Sound: A new ambience for Darja’s campfire (Michael Ghelfi Studios).
- Sound: A new ambience for Gutter’s Cove (Michael Ghelfi Studios).
- Sound: A new ambience for the inferno (Michael Ghelfi Studios).
- Sound: Ambience for the protean depths has been remastered and rebalanced (GreyScale).
- Sound: Ambience for the underground bathhouse has been remastered and rebalanced (GreyScale).
- Translation: The Chinese translation has been repaired and restored up to the end of Act I (HereToHelp).
- Translation: The Spanish translation has been repaired and restored up to the end of Act II (Soulphase).
- Translation: The French translation has been repaired up to the end of Act I (Soulphase).
- Translation: The German translation has been improved up to the end of Act I (Grimreaper & Soulphase).
- Translation: The Russian translation has been improved up to the end of Act I (Russian translation team).
- Darja will no longer be in the palace in Act V if Malagar has been empowered, but you have killed Adeline.
- Malagar’s introduction in Act III will make his use of the Words Of Power more explicit.
- The protean ambience will play during fate followup scenes with them.
- Valzira will temporarily be inaccessible after you have broken her, while we adjust her existing scenes to fit her new state.
- The dragon will consistently use his new and more impressive climax-roar in Act V.
- Naho will more consistently play the right main sprite animation when overwhelmed with pleasure.
- Naho can no longer provide military leadership in the wildlands if she has been sacrificed to a horde.
- The palace dungeon ambience will play more consistently.
- A very large number of subtle text/voice mismatches have been aligned. Thank you Stuke!
- Do not post same comment twice, your pending comment will be moderated, approved and replied by a stuff soon.
- Do Not ask for new updates/"when it will release" etc unless it is already released by developers. We do not develop games, use common sense.
- Use English Language only.
- You can click the bell icon before commenting to get mail whenever someone replies your comment. Great way to be notified if you are posting questions, be sure to provide correct email in that case.
- If you want to ask features of games like Bugfixing, save file support, new content ideas etc then please contact the game developer, 4MinuteWarning .
- You can help us by reporting dead links, wrong informations, new available updates etc in the comment section.
If you have a problem, post in these links. Keep Comment section clean
Post your problems here
Let us know here
Bugs in game?
Use this forum to report it