Ravager [Ongoing] - Version: 4.2.3
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 6 June, 2021
Game Size: 319.7 MB
Game Engine: Ren'Py
Current Game Version: 4.2.3 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 179,044 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
We all know the story: Hero emerges from humble beginnings, slays the tyrannical dragon, and ushers in a new era of peace and prosperity. But here, it’s the other way around. Ravager is a game where you play a young dragon, determined to reclaim their birthright. To do so, you will need to build your power, ally with dark forces, evade justice, and whet your bestial appetites. The game currently spans the first two chapters of the story: from your birth to the point you claim a lair. It has a nonlinear plot with many significant choices to make (and fun to have) along the way.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 319.7 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideWALKTHROUGH
What's New in Ravager Version - 4.2.3?
- This is a bonus update that uses the new, upgraded RenPy framework – which has finally got functionality to fix our most annoying bugs. It is otherwise largely identical to 4.2.2.
- MVPs of this build are Holo, for helping us get our framework issues registered; RenPy Tom, for fixing them; and Tosk, for finally slaying this great white whale.
- Performance: The game is much less likely to crash out of the blue, citing memory issues.
- Performance: The dreaded ‘black box’, that would flicker around animated sprites, has been slain.
- Voice: Various Darja sound effects have been added (Suki).
- Sound: Ambience and sound effects have been applied more consistently (GerdGenus).
- Tweak: When you play the game for the first time, Sabetha & Inej will help you set up your preferences.
- Fix: Malagar’s quest can still be completed if you capture Valzira before meeting him, or if you suck at brainstorming.
- Fix: Naho cannot be volunteered to help Malagar more than once.
- Assorted improvements to text layout, spelling, sound effects, and other doodads.