Ravager [Ongoing] - Version: 4.4.2
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 29 October, 2022
Game Size: 1.06 GB
Game Engine: Ren'Py
Current Game Version: 4.4.2 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 332.6K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
We all know the story: Hero emerges from humble beginnings, slays the tyrannical dragon, and ushers in a new era of peace and prosperity. But here, it’s the other way around. Ravager is a game where you play a young dragon, determined to reclaim their birthright. To do so, you will need to build your power, ally with dark forces, evade justice, and whet your bestial appetites. The game currently spans the first two chapters of the story: from your birth to the point you claim a lair. It has a nonlinear plot with many significant choices to make (and fun to have) along the way.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 1.06 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideWALKTHROUGH
What's New in Ravager Version - 4.4.2?
- We are back to our regular monthly updates! Our writers are all working full-time on Act V, so there will be no new scenes until it is released. But that gives our artists and voice actors room to bring extra sparkle to what is already in place.
- MVP of this build is our oft-unsung hero Spam! Spam has cut, cleaned, and indexed almost a thousand voice lines for this update, and for what awaits us in v500.
- Art: Chanwe’s first lesson, remastered (Lubbio).
- Art: Chanwe’s second lesson, remastered (Lubbio).
- Art: Cooch’s wolfman fate, remastered (Lubbio).
- Art: Maelys’s threesome with Heloise, remastered (Lubbio).
- Art: Maelys’s wolfman fate, remastered (Lubbio).
- Art: Mother’s dream visitation, remastered (Lubbio).
- Art: Naho’s bad science scene, remastered (Lubbio).
- Art: Character art for Enid’s ripped dress (Irrelevant).
- Animation: Remastered opening animations (Amon Ra).
- Animation: Remastered and expanded idles for Enid’s standard state (Amon Ra).
- Animation: Animated idles for Enid’s pregnant state (ten variants, Amon Ra).
- Animation: Animated idles for Enid’s ripped dress state (ten variants, Amon Ra).
- Animation: Animated idles for Maelys’s fixed state (two variants, Amon Ra).
- Voice: Adeline’s reunion, discussing the dragon (two variants, Act V only, Marina Montague).
- Voice: Adeline’s reunion, discussing the past (two variants, Act V only, Marina Montague).
- Voice: Inej’s part in the morning map room visit (Gruella).
- Voice: Inej’s part in the evening hide and seek (Gruella).
- Voice: Inej’s part in the evening exploration (Gruella).
- Voice: Inej’s part in the double oral scene with Sabetha (three variants, Gruella).
- Voice: Sabetha & Inej’s morning scratches (Emery Aylar & Gruella).
- Visual and sound direction has been improved in the opening sequence, to work best with our lovely new animations.
- Voice acting and text have been aligned in many places.
- Enid’s pregnant sprites will actually appear in the game, rather than just lurking in our files. Whoops!
- Sabetha and Inej’s wolfman fate and Valzira’s kobold fate can now be seen more than once.
- It is traditional, in the wake of a major update, for us to release a bonus patch build as feedback comes in. And who am I to argue with tradition? Thank you to everyone who reported the various bugs and eccentricities in v440.
- A more substantive, media-focused update will follow later this month.
- MVP of this build is Tosk, who is to credit for all these fixes.