Rick and Morty: Another Way Home [Ongoing] - Version: r3.7f
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 11 February, 2023
Game Size: 982 MB
Game Engine: Ren'Py
Current Game Version: r3.7f (Ongoing)
Total Views: 1.9K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
This is an unofficial ren’py fan remake of Rick And Morty – A Way Back Home by Ferdafs.
Play as Morty as he tries to find a way home through sexy adventures in another universe!
No sandbox! Expanded and extra scenes! Finishing choices for many sequences! New dialogue and story reworks!
How to install?
- Main Game:
- Extract and run.
- Patches (for PC/Linux/Mac ONLY):
- Extract the contents of the .rar file into your main game directory (where the .exe files are)
- a. For Mac users, extract to: "RMAWH.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/ "
- b. Android users must DL the full APK file.
- When prompted to overwrite, click yes.
- Run game.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 982 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Rick and Morty: Another Way Home - Ongoing - Version r3.7f Download Links
Android APK Mega Pixeldrain Gofile Mixdrop Workupload
Mac OS Mega Pixeldrain Gofile Mixdrop Workupload
Linux Mega Pixeldrain Gofile Mixdrop Workupload
Report only if Mega link or all links except Mega are unavailable. Read More
Walkthrough and GuideHOTFIX for r3.7f
What's New in Rick and Morty: Another Way Home Version - r3.7f?
HOT FIX #1 – There was a minor bug with the day names not displaying correctly (it was always sunday).
- Day 38: 1 New Scene with Beth.
- Quick menu now once again has a hide/show button. This will only hide the dialogue window and will leave a toggle on the bottom (thanks to paxogre for the code)
- Light under Summers door has been removed (Thanks aaroninus)
- Do Over is now 4 rows of heads instead of three (sorry it now looks slightly worse on small android devices)
- Several additional misplaced blinks fixed
- Day 15 updated Morticia’s eye positions (thanks to MobileGrunt for noticing)
- Renpy updated to 8.0.3. There is no longer a 32.exe file included. Hopefully this will resolve the issue that Android users are having with installing the game.
- Do not post same comment twice, your pending comment will be moderated, approved and replied by a stuff soon.
- Do Not ask for new updates/"when it will release" etc unless it is already released by developers. We do not develop games, use common sense.
- Use English Language only.
- You can click the bell icon before commenting to get mail whenever someone replies your comment. Great way to be notified if you are posting questions, be sure to provide correct email in that case.
- If you want to ask features of games like Bugfixing, save file support, new content ideas etc then please contact the game developer, Night Mirror .
- You can help us by reporting dead links, wrong informations, new available updates etc in the comment section.
If you have a problem, post in these links. Keep Comment section clean
Post your problems here
Let us know here
Bugs in game?
Use this forum to report it