Primal Wrath [Ongoing] - Version: Demo
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 2 July, 2022
Game Size: 83.6 MB
Game Engine: Ren'Py
Current Game Version: Demo (Ongoing)
Total Views: 1.9K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Primal Wrath is a survival game that progresses according to choices.
You will lead a retired politician named Matthew Holland. He left the city for a while. And went to the Bardolf’s farm a little bit far from the city.
He was glorious for doing this. 1 day after his departure from the city began a large outbreak. The worst part was that he left his wife and two sons in the city.
Now unaware of anything, with people he can trust. He has to find his family.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 83.6 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Primal Wrath - Ongoing - Version Demo Download Links
Linux Gofile Mega Racaty Uploadhaven
Report only if Mega link or all links except Mega are unavailable. Read More
What's New in Primal Wrath Version - Demo?
The story is now sets in Alabama, not Georgia, many visuals, including textbox and notifyboxes, have been renewed and the storyline has been advanced.
Added new a lot of new artwork and GUI slightly improved.
Many typos have been fixed and dozens of new dialogs have been added.
The choices will now affect the game much more.
- Do not post same comment twice, your pending comment will be moderated, approved and replied by a stuff soon.
- Do Not ask for new updates/"when it will release" etc unless it is already released by developers. We do not develop games, use common sense.
- Use English Language only.
- You can click the bell icon before commenting to get mail whenever someone replies your comment. Great way to be notified if you are posting questions, be sure to provide correct email in that case.
- If you want to ask features of games like Bugfixing, save file support, new content ideas etc then please contact the game developer, John Lackland .
- You can help us by reporting dead links, wrong informations, new available updates etc in the comment section.
If you have a problem, post in these links. Keep Comment section clean
Post your problems here
Let us know here
Bugs in game?
Use this forum to report it