Poke Shrink [Ongoing] - Version: 1.1
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 26 April, 2021
Game Size: 345.0 MB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: 1.1 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 11.6K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Size fetish game focused on Pokémon characters.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 345.0 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Poke Shrink - Ongoing - Version 1.1 Download Links
Report only if Mega link or all links except Mega are unavailable. Read More
What's New in Poke Shrink Version - 1.1?
CHANGE’S & FIXES:
– Player speed when shrunk has been reduced from 5 to 2.5 due to feedback about player being too quick.
– Melony can now be spoken to after being eaten by her, allowing you to explore other dialog options and replay the vore scene.
– Remodeled Sonia’s Lab to be more spacious and include a sliding door.
– 2 new character’s added ‘Oleana’ of Sowrd and Shield and ‘Sarah’ a swimsuit trainer.
– Readded a GO Rocket grunt somewhere on the island. (first 3 people to find her and send me a message can give me suggestions as to what happens / can happen to her character.)
– Added controls to dialogue box to assist new Player’s
– ReIntroduced Bea’s foot crush cutscene with new and improved animation.
– 2 new item’s for use during NPC Oleana’s Quest.
– Functioning Door added to Sonia’s Lab only opens if Player is regular sized
– Added a vent to Sonia’s Lab for movement variety between the Players regular and shrunken state of movement capabilities.
– NPC Sarah’s butt can be bounced on.
– Melony’s head still is broken after finishing vore cutscene, Player can fix by approaching her head shrunken as this reset’s her ‘Look at Player’ function.
– If Player climbs down ladder’s they may glitch through floor
- Do not post same comment twice, your pending comment will be moderated, approved and replied by a stuff soon.
- Do Not ask for new updates/"when it will release" etc unless it is already released by developers. We do not develop games, use common sense.
- Use English Language only.
- You can click the bell icon before commenting to get mail whenever someone replies your comment. Great way to be notified if you are posting questions, be sure to provide correct email in that case.
- If you want to ask features of games like Bugfixing, save file support, new content ideas etc then please contact the game developer, MicroMancy .
- You can help us by reporting dead links, wrong informations, new available updates etc in the comment section.
If you have a problem, post in these links. Keep Comment section clean
Post your problems here
Let us know here
Bugs in game?
Use this forum to report it