Poke Shrink [Ongoing] - Version: 1.1
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 26 April, 2021
Game Size: 345.0 MB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: 1.1 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 8.8K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Size fetish game focused on Pokémon characters.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 345.0 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Poke Shrink Version - 1.1?
CHANGE’S & FIXES:
– Player speed when shrunk has been reduced from 5 to 2.5 due to feedback about player being too quick.
– Melony can now be spoken to after being eaten by her, allowing you to explore other dialog options and replay the vore scene.
– Remodeled Sonia’s Lab to be more spacious and include a sliding door.
– 2 new character’s added ‘Oleana’ of Sowrd and Shield and ‘Sarah’ a swimsuit trainer.
– Readded a GO Rocket grunt somewhere on the island. (first 3 people to find her and send me a message can give me suggestions as to what happens / can happen to her character.)
– Added controls to dialogue box to assist new Player’s
– ReIntroduced Bea’s foot crush cutscene with new and improved animation.
– 2 new item’s for use during NPC Oleana’s Quest.
– Functioning Door added to Sonia’s Lab only opens if Player is regular sized
– Added a vent to Sonia’s Lab for movement variety between the Players regular and shrunken state of movement capabilities.
– NPC Sarah’s butt can be bounced on.
– Melony’s head still is broken after finishing vore cutscene, Player can fix by approaching her head shrunken as this reset’s her ‘Look at Player’ function.
– If Player climbs down ladder’s they may glitch through floor