Hard Love [Ongoing] - Version: 0.07s-v3 Alpha
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 8 November, 2019
Game Size: 931.7 MB
Game Engine: RPGM
Current Game Version: 0.07s-v3 Alpha (Ongoing)
Total Views: 16,718 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
A boy with strange kinks is transported to another world, where his fantasies come true. Everything is fine and dandy until he begins to explore further this new world he is in, he discovers the bad that comes with this world.
Welcome to “Eca”, a world that’s inhabited by Women and Futanaris, which lived in harmony, until the Ork’s and Monster’s Nation attacked. Now the peaceful races have to struggle to survive in this cruel but hot world.
How to install?
- Extract & Run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 931.7 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Hard Love Version - 0.07s-v3 Alpha?
- The function of skipping the sequence was added, you just have to press and hold the “X” key or the “B” button.
- A new scene has been added with Melinda, to access it you just have to refuse to blow Maya. After meeting Melinda in the cave. (Note: this is part of the variations and different paths that the character can take along the game and that more will be added over time. (Karma + or -))
- Nova’s scene was added in the bathroom, you can access it using the bathroom in Amber’s house. (Note: The necessary item can be purchased with “La’Dia” or “stolen” equally.)
- Nova in the bathroom and Melinda’s were added to the event gallery. (Note: “Dream Drops” can be achieved by defeating certain enemies.)
- Some Nova voice lines were added.
- Tutorials were added to improve armor and save the game.
- Now all the tutorials can be consulted in the library of Amber’s house.
- An initial stone was added to Amber’s house to improve the equipment.
- More chests and amulets were added to the naked eye.
- Saving spaces increased from 12 to 17.
- More enemies were added to farm.
- The combat is balanced a little more. (Note: He does not want to say that you face the enemy naked and without armor.)
- A new “Sanvaste” fanart was added.
- The “Cazadora” was added (Note: Character of a Patreon still in development), as a stone seller to improve the equipment.
- The credit screen of the Patreons had to be divided because the names no longer fit on the screen, a second page will be added soon.
- Proofreading and Localization