Summertime Saga [Ongoing] - Version: 0.20.5
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 7 September, 2020
Game Size: 961.9 MB
Game Engine: Ren'Py
Current Game Version: 0.20.5 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 93,772 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
After his father died leaving his mother, sister and him behind, their father’s death though was suspicious and police investigated it. He also left the family a huge debt to some shady people. So now he has to look after them both plus find the people that caused his father’s death, save for college and find a girl for prom.
OLD SAVES DON’T WORK, START A NEW GAME
You can start playing the new content immediately from a new game
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Run the Application.
- Incest Patch Windows: Download the "incestpatch.rpa" file, and move it to the "/game" directory.
- Incest Patch Mac: On macOS this is located: "Contents/Resources/autorun/game"
- Incest Patch Android: Install the game, run it once and close, save the incestpatch.rpa file to "/storage/emulated/0/summertimesaga", overwriting any previous patches
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 961.9 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideWalkthrough
Ok, Here is bunch of walkthroughs I have found. Download all of em and see which fits your needs. I have personally played this game a bit and you dont really need a walkthrough. Good Luck!
Summertime Saga Wiki
Summertime Saga Wiki
Savegames: Download from here
Sister's Computer: BAD MONSTER
Porn Channel Sub: L6bv12R
Porn Channel Pass: 12345
Read this guide:
To open the console in game press: SHIFT + O
To close the console type in "exit" or right click
- Stat increase (+1, Max 10):
Increasing stats via the console WILL cause bugs, as events will not fire (especially
around the sister story line) so these instructions have been removed.
- Set Money:
What's New in Summertime Saga Version - 0.20.5?
- The second of three main story parts.
- Five new cookie jar scenes, two with multiple variations.
- Melonia and Iwanka can now be impregnated.
- Three new interactive puzzles/events.
- It’s now possible to access Tony & Maria’s apartment.
- The bank and warehouse locations have been extended.
- Bonus content for Maria and Tina.
- Ever more evening variants for existing locations, including:
- Debbie’s Attic
- Lifeguard Tower (Beach)
- Maternity ward (Hospital Third Floor)
- Updated remaining character art and posing in day one.
- All outstanding old-style cutscene transitions have been updated.
- Consuela’s quest line is now integrated with main story events.
- Added new hint to tree on Raven’s Hill when following up on the Church bell quest.
- Introduction of multiple new VFX to aid storytelling.
- Improved positional rigging on a bunch of characters, including Anon.
- Removed now disused third-party python packages.
- Moved over to using the built-in python logger for improved resilience.
- Removed some now unnecessary preference settings.
- Updated Anon’s face in some older cutscenes.
- All cutscenes made translatable for language teams.
- Small improvement to how minor characters are managed internally.
- Location lock checking has been optimised.
- Expanded and refactored Cookie Jar menus to handle more characters.
- Improved how save migration and recovery works.
- QA together with translation teams have addressed many outstanding typos and spelling errors.
- Updated Eve’s appearance in Miss Dewitt’s cookie jar thumbnail.
- Resolved visual flower pot clipping in hospital recovery room.
- Moved Grace’s heavily pregnant stage to her apartment rather than the tattoo parlour.
- Removed source of ssl_match_hostname errors seen by some players.
- Extended the cinema’s opening hours to match those of the mall.
- Fixed issue that prevented waking in Jen’s room from being considered a real wake-up.
- Inserted missing background after opening certain texts from Consuela on the map.
- Added missing dexterity stat popups to the Muay Thai mini-game.
- Mitigated an issue where corrupted saves would prevent use of the load/save screens.
- Restored the incompatible save indicator icon.
- Fixed bug where in rare cases NPC location data would be incorrectly overwritten.
- Ensured the correct milk delivery dialogue is played during Maria’s nursing phase.
- Fixed text message system not always respecting custom character names.
- Remedied source of confusion during Mia quest which would prevent easel unlock.
- Standardised Okita’s serum colours in dialogue to blue and pink.
- Moved Lucy’s daycare button so she no longer stands atop the room divider in the foreground.
- Fixed incorrect transitions in the recovery ward for some mothers.
- Ensured Mia’s quest hints are swapped for her mother’s after route-split.
- Improved the final hints for both Mia and Helen’s route to reduce confusion.
- Prevented Helen appearing in her bedroom and at the Church at the same time.
- Switched to correct time-of-day background during Miss Ross’ sex scene.
- Delayed Jenny’s ability to get pregnant until after her route completes to avoid inconsistencies.
- Added missing tree to the park’s evening background.
- Updated Eve in the auditorium background used during the talent show.
- Turned on the tattoo parlour lights during the evening.
- Resolved small clothing inconsistency in Tina’s initial sex scene.
- Tweaked police lobby background with a cleaner curved wall directly opposite the camera.
- Enforced gaining Erik consent before just making off with the Master Blaster. Rude!
- Added missing night lock dialogue to Aqua’s home.
- Fixed Miss Okita’s office chair presenting as clickable when it isn’t.
- Aligned teacher office access mechanics to be more consistent.
- Fixed Miss Bissette’s office chair presenting as clickable when it isn’t.
- Ensured the principal’s drawer contents account for time-of-day when viewed.
- Prevented experiencing the fear of waking Odette when she’s already awake.
- Changed Eve’s “Hang out” dialogue to better reflect her geographical reality.
- Resolved issue where it was possible to escape from Diane’s cookie jar into gameplay.
- Added choice of outfit when replaying some of Diane’s cookie jar scenes.
- Removed non-sequitor dialogue when speaking to Odette on a weekend evening.
- Fixed clipping of Jenny’s face during the lead in to her late-night bedroom scene.
- Updated character avatar art on Roxxy’s Spin the Bottle mini-game.
- Fixed some home entrance dialogues that were previously not using blurred backgrounds.
- Prevented early acquisition of the hospital access card which could break Roz’s route.