Princess & Conquest [Ongoing] - Version: 0.20.01
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 26 January, 2023
Game Size: 622 MB
Game Engine: RPGM
Current Game Version: 0.20.01 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 30.9K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Princess & Conquest is a hybrid RPG game where you, the Knight, will have to decide the fortunes of a Kingdom, plunged into chaos after a certain “incident”!
The sudden disappearance of a powerful dragon is the spring for a series of events that have brought chaos to the Kingdom!
How to install?
- 1. Download and install the VX Ace RTP if it isn't installed.
- 2. Extract game to desired location.
- 3. Download and add the patch file to your "Patches" folder. Ensure you only have the latest patch in there by itself.
- 4. Run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 622 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideVX Ace RTP is required to play the game.
Alternate Forms Guide
Here are the Cheats for Princess & Conquest Stable build! They will be updated when the next one is out!
- 471157-> Randomize/De-randomize Princesses and Soldiers
- 376017-> Change Season
- 178564-> Change weather to your liking
- 714265-> Set Merchant Princess location
- 835543-> Make all Princesses pregnant
- 243230-> Toggle ON/OFF Max Fertility for every Princess
- 911510-> Unlock every animation + "GALLERY TELEPORT" item
- 379110-> Kingdom: TOTAL WAR!
- 762853-> Diplomacy reset
- 991300-> Peaceful Kingdom~
- 625518-> Reach max level with the "Knights INC."
- 998405-> +10 to all stats to the party's leader
- 235413-> -10 to all stats to the party's leader
- 288288-> Relationship with all the Princesses to 5
- 499163-> Relationship with all the Princesses to 0
- 652778-> Affinity with every Reign to 10
- 483573-> Affinity with every Reign to 0
- 578993-> Access CANDY cheat menu
- 910692-> Access Bank CANDY cheat menu
- 379169-> Get all the dowries!
- 864891-> Get all Resistances (Poison, Heat, Cold, Diving)
- 765025-> Get a series of delicacies from the Kingdom (10x)
- 380512-> Make all Princesses succubi
- 245707-> Make all Princesses THICC
- 110077-> Revert all Princesses to their starting weight
- 527819-> Set Kingdom Lewdness (0~99)
- 173118-> Toggle ON/OFF Prince looks for every Princess
- 263489-> Party Kingdom! (100% chance of Desert Festival/Tea Party/Spookfest/Chillbite Blessing/Bloomgaze Festival)
- 657046-> Resurrect any Princess that died during this playthrough and make them available in the Putridarium
- 964811-> Upgrade every Knight Trait to "++"
- 346678-> Change Knight Trait
- 672395-> Stop/Resume siege progression
- 989173-> Progeny get!
- 958972-> Get Diana Portfolio (CG Gallery item)
Bab's Potion Shop Minigame Controls (Mouse/Touch):
CLICK on the ingredients on her shelf to try different combinations! EZPZ!
Look for the hidden code when you complete the game~
What's New in Princess & Conquest Version - 0.20.01?
- Complete rework of Weapon Charts for Princesses, Progeny, and Additional NPCs
- Complete rework of dual-wielding damage:
- Off-Hand Hammer/Axe/Staff/Power Gloves/… -> -75% off-hand ATK score
- Off-Hand Sword/Katana/Whip/Spear -> -25% off-hand ATK score
- Off-Hand Claw/Dugger/Gun -> -0% off-hand ATK
- Off-Hand HUGE weapon -> -25% off-hand ATK score, additionally to the weapon-type modifier.
- Nerfed spinning weapon damage
- Cat X Human Campsite event II
- Oni Princess’ pregnancy announcement scene added
- Lolly, Candy Princess, NSFW Animation #1 added
- Lolly, Candy Princess, has been added as DLC character
- Huge weapons now seal the Shield slot of the equipment
- The Kingdom Status menu is now accessible from the “K” key and the pause menu
- Princess Diaries are now accessible from the pause menu
- New weapon added: “Snaketail”
- New weapon added: “Jawswaj”
- New weapon added: “Ballooney”
- New weapon added: “Mouse Wrench”
- New weapon added: “Minescraper”
- New weapon added: “Sweet Water”
- New weapon added: “Frogun (Hg)”
- New weapon added: “Wild Staff”
- New weapon added: “Huge Game Sword”
- New weapon added: “Swolf”
- New weapon added: “Stalagmight”
- New weapon added: “Mummifier”
- New weapon added: “Hematite Katana”
- New armor added: “Light Metal”
- New armor added: “Axe Pin”
- New armor added: “Katana Pin”
- New armor added: “Power Pin”
- New armor added: “Staff Pin”
- New armor added: “Moist Band”
- New armor added: “Imbued band”
- New armor added: “Soaked Band”
- New item added: “Iridea”
- New Cheat added: “Progeny Reskill”
- Mouse “TCV” costume now allows Power Gloves
- Kobold “Coatl” costumes now allow Spears
- Kobold “Hidden Scales” costume now allows Daggers
- Desert “Lust Tamer” costume doesn’t allow Whips anymore but increases Whip weapons damage instead
- Reworked how the Frostbite affliction works
- Added Drowning affliction
- Insect / Skeleton / Ghost Affinity quest introduction remade
- Pruna now sells Princess Diaries too
- Pruna now sells Soaked Band when one of her Sprouts is in Mermaid’s
- Reworked Dance Dance Desert quest and events
- Updated some diary icons
- Fixed Silk Strings not into the Material tab of the inventory
- Fixed Bird Stamps not into the Material tab of the inventory
- Fixed Golden Voucher not making Rest/Offering Round prices in the Tavern 0
- Fixed wrong PXP reactions at Tea Parties regarding Oni and Bird Princess
- Fixed buying Frog Girl Bath Water not costing the player Swirlies
- Fixed sieges not working as intended if a re-conquered Reign is on the defense side
- Fixed Bakeneko Spirit being a Usable item
- Fixed Bird Diary displaying the wrong icon
- Adjusted Food / Usable / Consumable item classification
- Fixed buggy Finhead / Mermaid / Bird conquers
- Fixed Life Force not being shown in Dokuro’s Level Up menu
- Fixed buggy Ghost affinity quest
- Fixed Bird affinity quest not being turned off once delivered to the Guild Lady
- Fixed random slime sprites looking like placeholders on some occasions
- Fixed “Garnering Garments” quest not awarding Affinity with Mouse / Rabbit / Harvest / Finhead / Bird / Oni
- Fixed crashes happening when the Diary menu is opened first thing during a playthrough
- Fixed Magic Silk giving Ghastly Hand Mirror
- Fixed Pruna selling a non-working Demon Gauntlet
- Fixes crash upon reloading saves in the Desert Festival area when there’s no party going on
- Fixed nuns’ pathing issues outside the Cathedral
- Fixed Rabies getting stuck on flags and changed her map to be more suited to her battle system
- Fixed Caveau Key, Gazer Prison Key, and Spika Lure ending in MYSTERY BOX when the latter is used
- Fixed Diana Portfolio not ending in MYSTERY BOX when the latter is used
- Fixed some Traits (Prince Knight, Slaver, Monster Lover, Stranded Knight, Man of the People) not applying their positive (or negative) effects on the Oni
- Tinhead Talker Quest not completing if started before the Oni / Bird implementation
- “Weapon Craze” Progeny Skill not allowing them to use Whips
- Royal Jug not working correctly when used on a Princess party member or the Knight
- Fixed Progeny sprites often not reloading when entering and then leaving the camp for any event
- Fixed typos in Golem Princess’ scenes
- Fixed scorching effect not being turned OFF when the player gets sent in the Oni Infirmary at midnight
- Fixed some unavailable NPCs trying to deliver eggs in the Rabbit Daycare
- Fixed Knight “Pin” Accessories going into the costume slot