Price for Freedom: Avarice [Ongoing] - Version: Public Build 15
Team Dead Deer
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 17 October, 2020
Game Size: 3.35 GB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: Public Build 15 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 30,237 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Price for Freedom: Avarice is based on the webcomic series, in the same setting and region.
The game will tell the story of another cast of characters, in another town, and another time.
The format will allow our team to drastically expand on world lore, side stories, and overall depth.
It is a top down RPG, heavily inspired by old games such as Baldurs Gate.
So expect decent amount of text, and people to talk to.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "executable_name.exe" to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 3.35 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideGallery Code Build 11: code
Gallery Code Build 10: code
What's New in Price for Freedom: Avarice Version - Public Build 15?
– [Patreon] Verona second quest.
– [Patreon] Verona second scene with 2 animated CG and 5 still shots.
– [Patreon] Samara third quest with 1 collectible.
– [Patreon] Garroth mini-quest.
– Add the Slums location in Kaldea.
– Shaman hut location.
– Zahra shaman animated sprite.
– New Abomination enemy.
– Items stacks can finally be split in the inventory.
– Items can now be dropped on the ground and picked up.
– 7 new items.
– New Diff system for the dialogue editor.
– SubscribeStar support.