Team Dead Deer
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 11 September, 2021
Game Size: 4.37 GB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: Build 20.0 Public (Ongoing)
Total Views: 86,166 views
Price for Freedom: Avarice is based on the webcomic series, in the same setting and region.
The game will tell the story of another cast of characters, in another town, and another time.
The format will allow our team to drastically expand on world lore, side stories, and overall depth.
It is a top down RPG, heavily inspired by old games such as Baldurs Gate.
So expect decent amount of text, and people to talk to.
– [Patreon] Scylla scene with 3 animated CG and 2 static CG.
– [Patreon] Scylla companion quest with 2 pinups.
– New Terri scene anal dialogue.
– A new Iski collectible to find.
– Sleeping sprite of all the companions, separate clothes layers.
– Swimming and water sprites for Samara, Hiho and Osh’To.
– Sleep mechanism associated with the beds.
– Ohmish knight animated sprite.
– 2 new dialogue portrait for Verona along with some new expressions.
– 3 new dialogue portrait for Scylla along with some new expressions.
– New dialogue for Katrina. She is now Toreign’s inn bartender.
– Kaldea magician dialogue at his shop.
– 4 new locations for Scylla quest (wilderness riverside, and new slums area / building).
– 23 new foliage, bushes and trees.
– Scenes now use the game post process.
– New in game quest editor.