God’s Call [Ongoing] - Version: 1.3
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 17 January, 2023
Game Size: 4.97 GB
Game Engine: Ren'Py
Current Game Version: 1.3 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 28.3K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
What if you woke up in the middle of the desert without any clue as to what you are, and much less where you are?
You find yourself lost in the world with no place to go, are the ones you meet friend… or foe?
A sense of hatred, disgust, and hostility engulfs the land they call Asteraoth.
How you tackle this situation is up to you.
In a place where choices will lead to a different destiny, will you face your fears?
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 4.97 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in God’s Call Version - 1.3?
– Chapter 3 [Elven Route]
(1601 Total Renders out of those 116 are Animations!)
– Added option to show love routes[At the start of the game].
(Love Routes Walkthrough basically!)
– Added a background to the pause screen.
– Dynamic Option Screen, now changes depending on the progress of the story.
(Changes based on save file being loaded)
– Added a Music Player so you can enjoy God’s Call music to the fullest!
– Notification system, warns you about changes in music, glossary additions, and in-game map updates!
– Textbox transparency is now able to be turned on!
Bugfixes: – Grammar Fixes.
– Fixed Skip issue on Beast CH2 Side Quest.
– Changed the line when it comes to H Scenes allowability:
-“I kinda enjoyed it. \n[You’ll be able to romantically engage with Males and Females.]”:
-“I kinda enjoyed it. \n[You’ll only be able to romantically engage with Males.]”:
NOTE: 1. The gallery isn’t working for this update, however, there is a massive overhaul planned to give better options and better menus for the gallery coming this month as version 1.3.1. 2.
Android version still needs some more work to remove that annoying problem installing, maybe I’ll have it ready by this weekend.