Exorcist Shrine Maiden Miharu The Licentious Journal of her Captive Violation [Finished] - Version: Final
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 7 October, 2017
Game Size: 452 MB
Game Engine: RPGM
Current Game Version: Final (Finished)
Total Views: 1.7K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Exorcist Shrine Maidens. The only hope which stands between Incubi and women.
Miharu and Yae are two such Maidens known for their demon slaying proficiency and stand up to protect woman from their salacious threat.
But one day, the two face a peril beyond their capability. Maradas, the King of all Incubi, suddenly appears before and mercilessly defeats them.
They are then taken to his castle in the void and imprisoned in a licentious dungeon…
There they receive violation upon violation as the incubi get their revenge. On top of that, Megore the Disciplinary Master, sets his sight on Miharu and thus begins her perverted masochist training…
In t he end, can the two ‘maidens’ successfully escape from the lewd castle
and return to their own world before they become sex slaves to the soul…?
In this RPG, explore the incubus ridden dungeon in search of a route to escape!
All the erotic scenes are RAPE / TORTURE / DISCIPLINE.
Recommended for those that love Heroine in a Pinch / Damsel In Distress situations.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 452 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Exorcist Shrine Maiden Miharu The Licentious Journal of her Captive Violation - Finished - Version Final Download Links
Report only if Mega link or all links except Mega are unavailable. Read More
Walkthrough and GuideBug Fix
- Do not post same comment twice, your pending comment will be moderated, approved and replied by a stuff soon.
- Do Not ask for new updates/"when it will release" etc unless it is already released by developers. We do not develop games, use common sense.
- Use English Language only.
- You can click the bell icon before commenting to get mail whenever someone replies your comment. Great way to be notified if you are posting questions, be sure to provide correct email in that case.
- If you want to ask features of games like Bugfixing, save file support, new content ideas etc then please contact the game developer, Ibotsukigunte .
- You can help us by reporting dead links, wrong informations, new available updates etc in the comment section.
If you have a problem, post in these links. Keep Comment section clean
Post your problems here
Let us know here
Bugs in game?
Use this forum to report it