The Interim Domain [Ongoing] - Version: 0.18.0
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 19 October, 2023
Game Size: 2.42 GB
Game Engine: Ren'Py
Current Game Version: 0.18.0 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 25.2K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
The world did not end with biblical brimstone and fire. Or with a bang. Or an asteroid smashing against the Earth. It came with a flash, and when that bright light faded, everything cease to be.
The main character (of your own naming) awakens to find himself in the Interim, a realm which exists between the old world and the new. Before long, he runs across Mira, an Entede–a metaphysical being sent to aid him. From her, he learns that he’s there to assist those who’ve yet to properly move on. As these lingering humans desperately hold onto memories of their former lives, he must help them come to terms with their existence, all the while learning about the reason for his own situation.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 2.42 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in The Interim Domain Version - 0.18.0?
- Added new main story scenes
- New story for Kaitlin (18), Anita (16), Tina (16), Marisa (16), Robin (15), Roe (16), Sammy (13), Allison (9), Kara (3)
- Fixed continuity issue with Kaitlin scene in Anita story
- Removed one audio track due to it being too similar to another
- Fixed a missing text flag in Ch13 about Apollyon
- Continuity issue with Roe/Bud/Sammy
- Continuity fix for Elsewhere scene with Apollyon before Michael meets her