Demons of the Hearth [Ongoing] - Version: 0.7.51
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 4 July, 2023
Game Size: 2.19 GB
Game Engine: Ren'Py
Current Game Version: 0.7.51 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 5.3K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Step into the shoes of a weakened and defeated demon lord eager to reclaim your throne and secure a promising future for a bitter and chaotic race. This leads you to the city of Sanctus, a boiling pot of passion, violence, and treachery. You must use every tool at your disposal to survive, whether it be magic, espionage, or charisma. With mysteries at every turn and threats encroaching upon you from all sides, it will be the bonds you create that determine whether you succeed or die.
Can you pierce the veil of carnage and deceit?
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 2.19 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Demons of the Hearth Version - 0.7.51?
- 34k+ Words
- 300+ Images
- 5 Main Events
- Something a little different.
- Finley and Lilac’s chats have been updated beyond Chapter 2. Lilac will have additional information to offer through the “Mastema” talk option.
- Finley and Lilac may now receive headpats while pursuing a relationship with them.
- Beatrice, Finley, Lilac, and Nyla’s repeatable scenes have been updated with improved videos, sound effects and new scripts.
- A plethora of bugs and continuity errors fixed, thanks to everyone who contributed on Discord!
- Fixed an issue where Finley would replay a story event in the mornings.
- Fixed an issue with a story event sending the player to the wrong time period.
- Fixed a handful of typos and some errors in replays.