Calibration Error [Finished] - Version: 1.2
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 31 July, 2019
Game Size: 346.6 MB
Game Engine: HTML
Current Game Version: 1.2 (Finished)
Total Views: 13,240 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Calibration Error is a comedy/sci fi/smut story of science gone wrong. Hijinks ensue after an unlicensed, inadvisable experiment that leaves the main character in a body not quite normal. Is your friend Emily, the inventor of the machine, really trying her hardest to fix it? Will you manage to return to normal? Or maybe you’ll end up having sex with anyone around you who breathes. The choice (as long as the choice is one I wrote in advance) is up to you!
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "Calibration Error.html" to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 346.6 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Calibration Error Version - 1.2?
Fixed a choice directing to the wrong branch on rare occasions
Fixed some typos