Lunars Chosen [Ongoing] - Version: 0.12.2 Bugfix
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 28 November, 2020
Game Size: 1.19 GB
Game Engine: Ren'Py
Current Game Version: 0.12.2 Bugfix (Ongoing)
Total Views: 108,965 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Being a god has it’s perks but it can be a lonely and boring existence. Some deites enjoy creating new worlds, while others like to fight amongst one another, destroying whole galaxies in the process.
One particular lifebringer goddess found a more subtle form of entertainment. On her eternal watch over the planet she infused with life, she sees a young man expelled out of his family home and move in with his oldest friend Katie. Little does he realize that there will be much more change, sending his life down a path he could never have imagined.
This is the story of the most recent recipient of the goddesses gift, who she hopes will be just as pleasing as the others.
The game is a sandbox game created in Ren’py. Explore the world and meet unique characters, with their own stories to discover.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 1.19 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Lunars Chosen Version - 0.12.2 Bugfix?
– Fix the Meg visit bug.
– Fixed the Emily photostudio bug.
– Added a work around for any “Lost the nav bar” bugs
– Fixed some typo’s
– Fixed the name of the game. Finally.
– No new content, you only need to download this version if you’ve hit either of the first two bugs listed above.