Corruption of Champions II [Ongoing] - Version: 0.3.8
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 28 July, 2020
Game Size: 155.0 MB
Game Engine: HTML
Current Game Version: 0.3.8 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 65,232 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
There are many, many worlds.
One, called Mareth, was perhaps the heart of them all. Cracks in the space between worlds, called portals, all seemed to lead there. Many portals led to Mareth, but none left it.
One sacrifice came from the village of Ingnam. This so-called ‘Champion’ was but a pawn in the village elders’ long plot to extend their lives, but the Champion escaped her fate by beating back the demons’ minions waiting on the other side of the portal, and set out on a one woman crusade to bring an end to the Demon menace once and for all. That was a year ago, and a world away.
You have never heard of a world called Mareth, nor a village named Ingnam. Nearly a year ago, you set off on your own, leaving your former life behind to seek your fortunes on the wild frontier — a year of traveling, exploring, fighting, and surviving alone. You’ve earned yourself a little coin in your travels, enough to book passage to the furthest reaches of the known world: the Frost Marches.
Prequel: Corruption of Champions
How to install?
- Extract and click the .exe
- Click the link
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 155.0 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Corruption of Champions II Version - 0.3.8?
- New(ish) NPC: River, the catboy bard. Can be found in the town square. He allows you to switch your character’s title, such as between Adventurer and Champion of Frost. (Written by TheObserver)
- New(ish) NPC: Hethia! You can now talk to (and of course, bone down with) Hethia, the elven druidess, after clearing the Winter City. (Written by TheObserver, coded by Leykoss)
- New scenes for Brint/enne at the Frost Hound, wherein you oil your muscular cow up and get him/her to pose for your amusement. (Written by Wsan)
- You can now repeat Etheryn’s striptease scenes after doing them in the Winter City. (Coded by Leykoss)
- New off-hand catalysts added to Ivris’ shop, a new dress for gramma goblin, and changes to birth control medications.
- There’s a host of filters and sorting methods for powers now, thanks to Leykoss.
- You can now page-down text by pressing ` and there’s a Codex page with all the keybindings now. Thanks, Balak!