Ruin Me [Ongoing] - Version: 0.37.2
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 23 March, 2021
Game Size: 68.27 MB
Game Engine: Ren'py
Current Game Version: 0.37.2 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 49,928 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
In Barrowport, a town of dark mysteries, the young woman said, “I want you to ruin me.”
As a professor of antiquities, you assumed your new position would involve investigating strange artifacts and stories of monsters. You didn’t expect that young Theresa Radcliffe would know your forbidden secret or that she would beg you to lead her down a path of depravity.
How to install?
- Extract and run RuinMe.exe, RuinMe.sh, or the Ruin Me app
- UPDATING ON DESKTOP:
- Unzip into a new directory; do not overwrite. Your saves should be automatically preserved.
- For PC, Linux, and Mac: Unzip the download and run RuinMe.exe, RuinMe.sh, or the Ruin Me app.
- In-game, press "v" to activate built-in text-to-speech. Press "a" to bring up more accessibility options.
- For Android, an APK file is included; you'll need to enable the installation of apps from external sources in your settings.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 68.27 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Ruin Me Version - 0.37.2?
- The music room, accessible with sufficient Ken when exploring in the mansion. It lets you play night music and experience “dream” sequences.
- The “Toccata dal Labirinto di Carne” night music, allowing you or Theresa to explore a flesh labyrinth.
- The “Étude Épaisse” night music, allowing you to encounter a well-endowed entity; with Permissivity 4, Theresa can join in.
- The ability for Theresa to request play scenes when you visit her chambers; for the moment, these are limited. It will occur randomly once Theresa’s Depravity reaches one if it’s been long enough since she last offered.
- A new feature where, in some repeatable scenes such as play scenes, Theresa can be less notably anxious as her Depravity increases. This can be deactivated in the options if you prefer her to remain vocally hesitant. This feature is a work in progress.
- Two new body markings for Theresa: a “WC” stamp on her forehead and a “Ruin Me” design on the side of her hip.
- Fixes for some places where subroutines were being called and not returned from, often because of time passing.
- A cleanup fix for potential unexpected behavior: each morning, any returns remaining on the call stack will now be popped off.
- A fix for an alignment issue with Theresa’s pubic hair in the standing pose.
- A fix for a logic error in the Étude Épaisse night music scene that meant Theresa would only participate if her Permissivity was below 4.