Trials In Tainted Space [Ongoing] - Version: 0.8.106
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 6 September, 2020
Game Size: 58.2 MB
Game Engine: Flash
Current Game Version: 0.8.106 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 31,012 views
Android port by Lance
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Trials in Tainted Space is a text game about exploring the universe, yourself, and its myriad inhabitants in fun and customizeable ways. Because the entire game is made in text, it’s easy to change scenes on the fly. The game is built to accommodate everything from you playing a studly ship captain to a busty space-slattern to a masculine-looking hermaphrodite to a
hard-working mercenary just looking for his next job.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 58.2 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Trials In Tainted Space Version - 0.8.106?
- A new location has been added to Dhaal: The Crash Landing. Run by a group of somewhat stranded pirates, you can wet your whistle and more besides. Written by Slab Bulkhead and coded by Gena138.
- There is a mechanic where the staff will warm up to you over time as you become a regular. The game tracks this by measuring visits across a protracted timespan (~day).
- This is a huge project (three digit pagecount), so it may come with a pile of bugs to sort out. Slap ’em on the bug report forums, and we’ll get them handled for the next patch.
- Bug fixes follow: Sabrae actually charges you for implants now.
- The “safe” square at the entrance to gabtown can no longer proc hostile encounters.
- Amazona can no longer award you a perk you don’t qualify for (and immediately lose after gaining.)
- You can no longer visit Thare plantation before unlocking the Zil Codex entry.
- A number of enemies had attacks adjusted to account for airtight armors.
- The combat tail now displays on the appearance screen.
- Prostitute Pro should now properly award the energy gains it displays.
- A bunch of typos and smaller fixes like properly counting one of Anno’s scenes as a sexual encounter.