Apocalypse’ Lovers [Ongoing] - Version: 1.21 Fixed
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 9 July, 2023
Game Size: 1.08 GB
Game Engine: Ren'Py
Current Game Version: 1.21 Fixed (Ongoing)
Total Views: 30.8K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
The apocalypse finally arrived.
But what decimated humanity was neither a nuclear war nor aliens coming to exterminate us. It was the nature itself that awoke to eliminate the cancer that was ravaging the planet for far too long : humanity.
This plague, which ended the reign of man, was nicknamed “The plant”.
Despite the efforts of governments, it’s rate of growth and the proliferation of the pollen couldn’t be contained. The grass covered the concrete, flowers grew on the corpses, mankind died out in a rattle of ridiculous agony, and the earth breathed again.
Only you and a handful of survivors remain.
Without rules, without law, in a tree of immense possibility, the choices you will make will only be dictated by your conscience and your desires.
At your darkest moments,
In an extinct world,
Where the civilization has collapsed,
What choices will you make ?
Will you walk among shadows…
Or will you seek to preserve the light…
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 1.08 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Apocalypse’ Lovers Version - 1.21 Fixed?
- The quick access buttons on the right and left of the screen that were hidden but not displayed again at certain times are now displayed without you having to press the “G” key (by default). This was a problem for some players which wasn’t able to access their belt.
- Added informative notification screens in several places (path taken, level of censorship unlocked, etc.).
- Fixed notifications that lasted indefinitely when fast forward mode was used (left ctrl or tab by default).
- Added some sounds.
- Division of the download links into 2 different folder, one for Machintosh users, one for PC/Linus users.
- Fixed a sound bug that was sometimes played in loops in the final dreams.
- Added an enhancement to the manual save system with the ability to skip pages by 10 and rename its save.
- Fixed archive compression system in . rpa that did not include . mov files
- Several errors in the dialogs (typo) have been corrected here and there.
- And several small insignificant things that only I would understand.