A House In The Rift [Ongoing] - Version: 0.3.6 Public
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 30 November, 2019
Game Size: 1.19 GB
Game Engine: Ren'Py
Current Game Version: 0.3.6 Public (Ongoing)
Total Views: 15,130 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
You were chilling in the park on one of those lazy summer days when you became a victim of reckless science. Now you’re stuck in a house floating in nothingness. It would be a very, very boring story, but luckily, there are some girls to keep you company!
Saves from 0.2.3 and earlier are not compatible
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 1.19 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in A House In The Rift Version - 0.3.6 Public?
- 1 new group event
- 2 new Caitlin events (one animated repeatable)
- 1 new Naomi animated repeatable
- scene gallery (3 non-repeatable scenes available for now)
- side event hints in love app
- Fixed issues with attic disappearing when using scene replay while in-game
- Fixed issues with certain dialogues