Yellow Family [Ongoing] - Version: 0.2.100
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 30 October, 2019
Game Size: 165.7 MB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: 0.2.100 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 17.2K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
You live with your family in a little town called… springtown…
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "executable_name.exe" to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 165.7 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Yellow Family - Ongoing - Version 0.2.100 Download Links
Android APK Workupload Uploadhaven Yourfilestore
Mac OS Mega Workupload Yourfilestore
Linux Mega Workupload Yourfilestore
Report only if Mega link or all links except Mega are unavailable. Read More
What's New in Yellow Family Version - 0.2.100?
-Current platform support increased, now it’s available for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS(as unsigned .ipa, you can sign it using CydiaImpactor)
-Temporarily removed the intro comic, will be added back when there’s content that continues that story branch
-Added SaveGame feature, save anytime your game, Android/iOS versions auto-save more often, like when you visit a link to prevent data loss. All versions auto-save when the bed is used
-Main house structure rebuilt, new objects added, POV changed on several rooms
-Added realtime lights and shadows for each room-Added a tiny provisional event of the parents at their room-Reworked start UI and adult warning at the start
-Added Unity Analytics to get some data(like player count), if there’s no internet the game works anyways
-Several texts changed/revised, bugs solved, internal fixes, events revised…
-Added outline on some objects that require to interact with to make some progress
- Do not post same comment twice, your pending comment will be moderated, approved and replied by a stuff soon.
- Do Not ask for new updates/"when it will release" etc unless it is already released by developers. We do not develop games, use common sense.
- Use English Language only.
- You can click the bell icon before commenting to get mail whenever someone replies your comment. Great way to be notified if you are posting questions, be sure to provide correct email in that case.
- If you want to ask features of games like Bugfixing, save file support, new content ideas etc then please contact the game developer, SNTdev .
- You can help us by reporting dead links, wrong informations, new available updates etc in the comment section.
If you have a problem, post in these links. Keep Comment section clean
Post your problems here
Let us know here
Bugs in game?
Use this forum to report it