Titans University [Ongoing] - Version: 0.1.5
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 4 November, 2022
Game Size: 254.45 MB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: 0.1.5 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 22.4K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Titans University is a parody 3D Dating sim game with a real-time day/night system game set in the DC Universe. After a possession spell goes wrong you play as a corrupted superhero, already known as the most powerful man on Earth 6969. Take control of Titans University as Terrific and interact with several characters from DC Comics who have come to the University for varying reasons. Expand your control over both the heroes and heroines who attend and eventually the world!
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "Titans_University.exe" to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 254.45 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Titans University - Ongoing - Version 0.1.5 Download Links
Report only if Mega link or all links except Mega are unavailable. Read More
What's New in Titans University Version - 0.1.5?
- Disabled Blowjob and Footjob buttons (those actions aren’t created yet and will lead to a black screen)
- Set the default idle animations for each event, if the player skipped too fast it would default back to the default Terrific animation
- Updated UI for interacting with Raven (again). Will probably stick with this system in the future with coded buttons
- First iteration of interaction system, will be improving in future builds with added functionality
- First iteration of full clothing system. All clothes are unlocked in this build (still needs a bit of work in a future build)
- Combined rigs for both hub scene and interaction scenes. Future updates will stick to the rigs for each scene with adjustments (based on character)
- Gift system overhaul
- Over 50+ new animations
- Added footstep sounds for Raven
- Separated intro from the hub scene
- Blocked off unfinished options
- Audio options save to file, will load upon continuing game
- Two interaction options in this build: Makeout and Handjob
- Full clothes and makeup options unlocked for use. (Clothes/Accessories/Makeup/Hairstyle)
- Reduced some dialogue (for now)
- Changed UI for interacting with Raven in most ways, now the UI is more streamlined for options currently. Will experiment later on
- Giving gifts has a separate UI instead of just a dialogue tree
- Sound saves to file, closing settings will save the sound options for continued scenes and loading the game.
- Disabled unfinished options, will be completed according to update polls (next two updates already confirmed)
- Clipping is a known issue for this build. This will be fixed in the next build
- Another super large technical update, both user facing and in the backend. I’ll be doing smaller updates to get features out quicker, doing mass updates like this one take several months and it still isn’t where I want it to be, but can’t keep you guys waiting for another month(s)
- Clipping was bugging me for this update, mainly reworking clothes and trying to have it be performant without using an actual clothing sim (definitely would make the game processing intensive). I have a fix for this in the next update though!
- Writing took a huge hit with this update, I just didn’t have the time to go through all the branches and create a decent story with all the other additions to make to the game. The next update is story-focused so I’ll get to work a lot more on storyboarding in general
- As usual let us know if you find any major bugs or game breaking content!
- The next updates (0.1.5.1 and 0.1.5.2) has been determined by my patrons! I’m not jumping to 0.6 just yet as I don’t believe the smaller updates reflect a full update. I’m hoping to knock these out much quicker than this last update
- The intro cutscenes and Raven introduction will be the main focus for the next update. Sounds super backwards that I didn’t get the intro done first, but when you’re creating a simulator game certain things will fall to the backlog for completion. Sorry about that! Hopefully the little sandbox I created can give you a good direction of where I’m heading.
- Do not post same comment twice, your pending comment will be moderated, approved and replied by a stuff soon.
- Do Not ask for new updates/"when it will release" etc unless it is already released by developers. We do not develop games, use common sense.
- Use English Language only.
- You can click the bell icon before commenting to get mail whenever someone replies your comment. Great way to be notified if you are posting questions, be sure to provide correct email in that case.
- If you want to ask features of games like Bugfixing, save file support, new content ideas etc then please contact the game developer, TitansU .
- You can help us by reporting dead links, wrong informations, new available updates etc in the comment section.
If you have a problem, post in these links. Keep Comment section clean
Post your problems here
Let us know here
Bugs in game?
Use this forum to report it