Titans University [Ongoing] - Version: 0.1
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 29 October, 2021
Game Size: 280.8 MB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: 0.1 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 16,270 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Titans University is a parody 3D Dating sim game with a real-time day/night system game set in the DC Universe. After a possession spell goes wrong you play as a corrupted superhero, already known as the most powerful man on Earth 6969. Take control of Titans University as Terrific and interact with several characters from DC Comics who have come to the University for varying reasons. Expand your control over both the heroes and heroines who attend and eventually the world!
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "Titans_University.exe" to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 280.8 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Titans University Version - 0.1?
- The model update! New models for Raven and Terrific have been added to the game. Also other objects in the scene have been textured and optimized
- Head tracking when talking to Terrific added
- Phone system UI has been started, the music player can now be used in the phone. Several other UI elements have been added
- Changed how the clothing system works, uses arrows instead of buttons to reduce button clutter
- Added lighting system and day/night color filter for differing time periods (will be improving this later)
- Possible bug when allowing the intro text to play out, seems to get stuck in perpetual loading of the next scene. If you still run into the issue let me know
- Loading a game will stop the sound. Looking into this
- We will release bug fixes as they are found. Let us know if you find any major ones not already listed!
- Heads up, Star won’t be in the next one. Let me know what you guys think of V1 Starfire in the comments! I’ll be making a couple changes to her, maybe thinking of adding in hair physics for her update (0.2)
- The next update (0.1.1) will be writing and story updates, the dialogue written out for now was just a general gist of the story
- The usual model fixes and clothes clipping updates (don’t mind the disconnected head in a certain scene)
- Save and Load system still isn’t working how I want, will work on this and the sound not working on load
- Shop system will also be in place before 0.2