The Solarion Project [Ongoing] - Version: 0.24 Public
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 29 March, 2023
Game Size: 972.5 MB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: 0.24 Public (Ongoing)
Total Views: 46.5K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Explore the galaxy with your all female crew to support you! Having recently inherited a ship from your estranged father, you set out on a journey to discover new worlds with a new family. However your past begins to catch up to you and you begin to find out things about your father than you and even the crew he spent years with, never knew. Each crew member has their own in depth and rich personality and back story. Pick your favourite to form an intimate relationship with, or maybe… multiple. There are many choices to make and not all of them leading to happy outcomes, but it’s up to you, the player. In control of your own destiny as you begin to discover, what is the Solarion Project?
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Run "TheSolarionProject.exe"
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 972.5 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
The Solarion Project - Ongoing - Version 0.24 Public Download Links
Report only if Mega link or all links except Mega are unavailable. Read More
What's New in The Solarion Project Version - 0.24 Public?
– Usami has now been added to the game! (Forming a bit of Main Story development too)
- Do not post same comment twice, your pending comment will be moderated, approved and replied by a stuff soon.
- Do Not ask for new updates/"when it will release" etc unless it is already released by developers. We do not develop games, use common sense.
- Use English Language only.
- You can click the bell icon before commenting to get mail whenever someone replies your comment. Great way to be notified if you are posting questions, be sure to provide correct email in that case.
- If you want to ask features of games like Bugfixing, save file support, new content ideas etc then please contact the game developer, Nergal .
- You can help us by reporting dead links, wrong informations, new available updates etc in the comment section.
If you have a problem, post in these links. Keep Comment section clean
Post your problems here
Let us know here
Bugs in game?
Use this forum to report it