Sunrise City [Ongoing] - Version: 0.8.0d
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 17 December, 2022
Game Size: 988.1 MB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: 0.8.0d (Ongoing)
Total Views: 27.1K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Sunrise City is a visual novel/deck building game with adult content inspired by manga and comics.
The game takes place in Sunrise City where you play as a student in the Battle section of the prestigious Onyx Academy. The story takes place during the holidays of the hero who will have to investigate a strange group working in the shadows
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- (Optional) Move files "Save" and "Options" from the older version to "Sunrise City_Data".
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 988.1 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Sunrise City - Ongoing - Version 0.8.0d Download Links
Report only if Mega link or all links except Mega are unavailable. Read More
What's New in Sunrise City Version - 0.8.0d?
- Added the 1st part of episode 7, with the mission “A race against time”.
- (v0.8.0d) Added Mrs. Claus 2022 illustrations.
- Added the last step in “Lana’s Past”.
- Added a step in “Juicy Business”.
- Added a step in “In Sunrise shadows”.
- Added several steps in “Bold n’Tasty”.
- Added a bonus scene for June.
- Changed the text/corrected some steps in various stories.
- New ambiance set for Horizon Park.
- Corrected lighting for Ellen’s apartment and Horizon Park in the evening.
- (v0.8.0a) Blocked access to the clinic at night.
- (v0.8.0b) Fixed a bug that made 3D backgrounds abnormally dark.
- Added 5 new characters.
- Switched Lana to 3D.
- Added 24 2D poses for June, Zoey, and the new Nova minions.
- Added 38 3D poses for Lana and Connor.
- Added 5 cutscenes.
- Various text corrections.
- Changed the combat system:
-Characters now take turns playing.
-During a new round, the character with the most Speed plays first.
-Each skill used gives a state (Power, Speed…), it’s this state that allows to deal critical hits.
- The interface is modified to be more modern.
- All the skills that used to block/dodge damage now have a duration of one turn, except for High Guard which remains active until it receives damage.
- Some opponents have been rebalanced to fit the new system.
- Added a new type of battle: Enemy Waves.
- Added a new characteristic: regeneration (not yet present in the ability tree).
- Added 5 new enemies.
- Added 2 buff icons: Hammer and Nausea.
- Characters are lit by the light of their location.
- Tooltips are similar to those in the deck menu.
- Added a tooltip on the discard pile that indicates its content.
- Fixed a bug that left skills at level 0 and disabled the effects of the ability tree.
- Fixed a bug that disabled the bonus of Clover’s soup.
- (v0.8.0b) Fixed a bug that prevented the Enemy waves battle from working correctly in replay.
- (v0.8.0d) Fixed the AI of Clover’s soup.
- Fixed an ability that did not give the right bonus.
- Changed an image for HP in Holly’s tree.
- Fixed a bug that prevented from seeing the tooltip of a skill in one of the rooms of Warehouse 7 correctly.
- Replaced the blur effect with a bluish effect for performance reasons.
- Updated the gallery with 7 illustrations and 1 scene.
- (v0.8.0d) Added new options to change graphical settings.
- (v0.8.0d) Changed the progress display to show the progress of the patreon and public version separately.
- (v0.8.0d) Fixed a display bug in June’s gallery.
- Added 11 new events.
- (v0.8.0c) Fixed a bug that prevented from launching the first event of episode 7.
- Added new musics.
- Do not post same comment twice, your pending comment will be moderated, approved and replied by a stuff soon.
- Do Not ask for new updates/"when it will release" etc unless it is already released by developers. We do not develop games, use common sense.
- Use English Language only.
- You can click the bell icon before commenting to get mail whenever someone replies your comment. Great way to be notified if you are posting questions, be sure to provide correct email in that case.
- If you want to ask features of games like Bugfixing, save file support, new content ideas etc then please contact the game developer, Sunrise Team .
- You can help us by reporting dead links, wrong informations, new available updates etc in the comment section.
If you have a problem, post in these links. Keep Comment section clean
Post your problems here
Let us know here
Bugs in game?
Use this forum to report it