Sunrise City [Ongoing] - Version: 0.6.0a
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 5 March, 2021
Game Size: 512.03 MB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: 0.6.0a (Ongoing)
Total Views: 4,637 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Sunrise City is a visual novel/deck building game with adult content inspired by manga and comics.
The game takes place in Sunrise City where you play as a student in the Battle section of the prestigious Onyx Academy. The story takes place during the holidays of the hero who will have to investigate a strange group working in the shadows
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 512.03 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Sunrise City Version - 0.6.0a?
- Added the first part of episode 5.
- Added the Ability tree.
- Added a step in Lana’s Personal story.
- Added a step in Miles’ Personal story.
- Added a step in Clover’s Personal story.
- Added a step in Blake’s Personal story.
- Added a step in Rebecca’s Personal story.
- Added 2 new backgrounds and 12 variations.
- Touch-ups to Shop Street West.
- Added a new character: Evelyn.
- Added an outfit for Kyle.
- Added 103 2D poses (Kyle, Evelyn, Lana, Marcus, Kana, Mr. Swan and Nova Minion C).
- Added 432 3D poses (Kyle, Clover, Blake, Nova Minion A and Nova Minion B).
- Corrections on various 2D and 3D poses.
- Added 6 cutscenes.
- Touch-ups of the dialogues including Kyle, Mr. Swan and Lana.
- Various corrections (thanks for your feedback!).
- Added a new enemy.
- Added a playable character (Temporary during the story).
- /!\ Feature still under development.
- Added the first version of the ability tree.
- Added 30 abilities.
- Each episode has its own mission and rewards (everything was grouped into one mission).
- Added a fantasy scene with Ellen.
- Added a new contact: Evelyn.
- Updated the gallery.
- Improved the information frame for the game on the home screen.
- Fixed interface bugs.
- Added 7 musics, some on existing scenes.
- Added SFX on interactive elements and in some scenes.
- Added replay of the first part of episode 5.