Summoned by Accident [Ongoing] - Version: Update 13
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 26 March, 2021
Game Size: 312.7 MB
Game Engine: HTML
Current Game Version: Update 13 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 9,107 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
What Is SbArPg?
Summoned by Accident is an text based rpg focused mainly on m/m content with character driven plot. In it, you explore and run into inhabitants of the world. Some friendly, some foe. Inspired by other text based games and some video.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 312.7 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideTemp_Guides.pdf
What's New in Summoned by Accident Version - Update 13?
- There be people doing sneaky things out in the park, hunting with Trald will help you catch part of it in the act!
- Jogging with Gen can get pretty repetitive at times, now, you’ll tend to get distracted by things going around in the neighborhood.
- Ferron will now casually talk to you about things as you hang out with him when he’s working.
- The bois at the bar have some new words to give you when hanging out with them, all depending on what you’ve seen and done before. Kevin, however, still says the same stuff. He’s got something extra special for you coming up.
- After the Ruvin fight in the park, you can now also talk to Gen about what happened, unfortunately that’ll get cut short. Fortunately, ends with you getting a new way to earn some cash!
- Xav is ready to help you meet some new people like he discussed at the park. Though doing what they want for you is going to eat up a lot of your time, you can always count on your everyday citizen to help you pass the commute time however.
- Grisus didn’t get left out! He’s way is just not at his place of work, least not his first one. Talk with him at your house after getting to know Aero where he’s interested in you, and the big guy will be able to hook you up.
- Fixed giving all skills on load
- Fixed several jobs having errors
- Fixed several scenes not having options to continue
- Fixed some scenes skipping content/dialouge
- Fixed name issues
- Fixed some images not appearing where they were supposed to
- Fixed getting your own wolf series of event with Trald
- Fixed Gen refusing to help you pump your guns
- Fixed Harold not letting you workout with him
- Fixed Darrius’ glasses so he can see you shake dat ass when he’s working out
- Fixed Not being able to work at the CV Arena after Greg hooked you up
- Fixed Kevin’s 2nd event sometimes not procing
It’s a biggin’! Those jurbs will keep you distracted for awhile. Just a word of advice, just like everything else in the game, more events and scenes unlock with the more people you’ve scene and events you’ve done. Next month doe! Phone users! Prepare! If everything goes right, it should be displaying properly next update. Then after that… Prepare your download speeds. We’ll be laying down the groundwork to make SbArPg into an application for your desktop! I know right?! Totally unique and never been done before. Innovation!