Stationmaster [Finished] - Version: 1.1
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 8 October, 2020
Game Size: 5.73 GB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: 1.1 (Finished)
Total Views: 49,054 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
This is a game about slavery and war in an age without rules of engagement. As a player, you will have the option to commit several crimes against humanity. If that’s not your cup of tea (sexually or otherwise), I respect your moral luck, but you will likely find everything about this game horrifying. That said, all characters are over 18, and I don’t think anyone should do anything described in this game in real life (except maybe for sitting at a desk all the time, but even that’s not good for your back).
What is Stationmaster?
Stationmaster is a base-building game with a 4X space strategy component and a heavy focus on sexual slavery. You are the owner of a space station, and build it from a small-time floating brothel to the center of a galactic empire.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "executable_name.exe" to start playing.
- Put your Extreme Content Mod in the directory where the Stationmaster .exe is
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 4000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 4GB RAM
- 3GB of free disk space.
What's New in Stationmaster Version - 1.1?
- Ball gag animation strangeness.
- No clothes for NPC’s on station.
- PC Factory implant behaves unexpectedly.
- PC pink skin.
- Faction leaders offset in their offices.
- Residual graphical issues after training.
- Lag when zooming close to certain characters.
- Intermittent softlock on slave market.
- Loading screen text references restaurant.
- Can’t uncheck RA exempt.
- Red box remains without X on certain events.
- Speaker sometimes has human skin.
- Slaves not showing up on inspect after conquer.
- Intermittent Rules Assistant issues.
- H animation glitches (These are caused by some bad decisions I made early on, and probably aren’t fixable without a massive rewrite. Quid Pro Quo will be a lot better once the final animations are in though).
- Clothing Clipping (This would require hundreds of new textures, and I don’t even know if it would work after that).