Star Knightess Aura [Ongoing] - Version: 0.6.1
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 1 May, 2021
Game Size: 155.03 MB
Game Engine: RPGM
Current Game Version: 0.6.1 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 7,999 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Follow Aura’s adventure as she is thrust into the fantasy world of Roya. What she initially believed to follow the conventional plotline of a “summoned to another world”-story quickly turns into her worst nightmare. Cursed by the Demon King, Aura must now struggle every night to track down her nemesis and ultimately strike him down.
But her enemies don’t just lurk in Roya. Having entered her mind through the Demon King’s curse, another enemy attempts to brainwash and corrupt Aura from the inside. Faced with a two-pronged attack against her body and mind, can Aura finish off her worst enemy without losing herself?
Star Knightess Aura is an RPG with nsfw erotic content, made with RPG Maker MZ. The game features themes of corruption, brainwashing, mental changes, possession, mind control, and NTR. All characters are 18+.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 155.03 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Star Knightess Aura Version - 0.6.1?
- Improved spell shop description for Water Skin I
- Extended damage messages to include element information
- Added more element icons into descriptions
- Added item description to Item Select dialogue
- Filtered out non-materials for Blacksmith / Alchemist dialogues
- Slightly reduced HP and MDEF for Venom Scorpio
- Fixed typos in dialogue with Jacob
- Fixed name mixup between Robert and Julian in dialogue with Camp Guard
- Fixed incorrect size of Aura expression 7 sometimes creating a messed up face
- Fixed incorrect directional passability flag of roof tile
- Fixed missing image of black smoke causing crash in intro
- Fixed recollection crystal for Liliana scene being bound to wrong unlock condition
- Fixed movement issue when removing studying book while standing between tables
- Fixed various sequence breaking issues at quest “Sick Workers”
- Fixed John being added to party in “Riverflow: Upstream Forest” despite quest being finished
- Fixed lewd resistance formula to lock out choices if minimum lewdness requirement is not met