Race of Life [Ongoing] - Version: Ep.2 Extra
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 8 September, 2023
Game Size: 2.91 GB
Game Engine: Ren'Py
Current Game Version: Ep.2 Extra (Ongoing)
Total Views: 6.7K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Meet Jake, a 30-something divorcee rebuilding his life.
He’s smart, attractive and confident, and he knows it.
You’ll need to guide Jake through a challenging workplace,
dealing with a vicious ex-wife who wants to keep Jake away from his six-year-old daughter,
personal tragedy, navigating the dangerous underground racing scene,
and the various tempting women who want to grease Jake’s dipstick.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 2.91 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Race of Life Version - Ep.2 Extra?
- 4035 new renders (compared to 1400 in Episode 1, so now we have a total of 5435 renders)
- 152 new animations (Episode 1 – 38 animations, so we have 190 animations in total, without the Extra scenes)
- 56 new music tracks (Episode 1 – 18, so 74 total)
- 43 new sound effects (Episode 1 – 38, so we have 81 in total)
- 7 new lewd scenes (Episode 1 – 3 lewd scenes, not counting Extra, so 10 in total)
- 1 new mini-game
- 2 new race scenes (Episode 1 – 1 race scene, so 3 in total)
- 9 new characters
- new main menu
- favorites render gallery
- glossary as a new phone app
- 10 new phone wallpapers
- turned off naming your save by default
- you can now use your keyboard to progress through the phone messages
- new 3D model for Kris Sweet
- “Asshole” and “Good_Guy” variables are combined into “mc_personality”
- fixed a lot of typos and inconsistencies in Episode 1
- roughly 22,000 new lines of code
- 550 pages, 186,339 words of script (Episode 1 – 207 pages, 63,429 words, so a total of 757 pages,249,768 words) – that’s an estimation of course and it contains notes, repetition of texts etc. It’d be hard to count it correctly.
- 6+ hours of gameplay