Part 3 of the Himeros Trilogy: Himeros Horizon [Ongoing] - Version: 0.87 Public
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 6 October, 2022
Game Size: 503.89 MB
Game Engine: ADRIFT
Current Game Version: 0.87 Public (Ongoing)
Total Views: 1.8K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
You play as a young man who used to work for your uncle at a hotel. Things have changed a lot since then and now you find yourself in the strangest place yet. Himeros Horizon is the conclusion of the Himeros trilogy and the choices you made will stay with you until the end.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "HimerosHorizonV020.exe" to start playing.
- Note that Adrift standalone files might get flagged as false virus positives. This is a part of the runner and can safely be ignored. Add the file or the folder to exceptions to work around this.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 503.89 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Part 3 of the Himeros Trilogy: Himeros Horizon - Ongoing - Version 0.87 Public Download Links
Report only if Mega link or all links except Mega are unavailable. Read More
What's New in Part 3 of the Himeros Trilogy: Himeros Horizon Version - 0.87 Public?
Scenes: 26 (Including 3+1 StepUp branches)
– 1 Extended StepUp with 4 steps
– random endings instead of gifs
– 4 varients of former StepUp
– 2 major and 2 minor
– Including a number of varients
– Around 117 playable events/scenes.
Added new choices.
Added new missions.
Added new projects.
Updated contact pages.
Assorted spelling and sentence corrections.
- Do not post same comment twice, your pending comment will be moderated, approved and replied by a stuff soon.
- Do Not ask for new updates/"when it will release" etc unless it is already released by developers. We do not develop games, use common sense.
- Use English Language only.
- You can click the bell icon before commenting to get mail whenever someone replies your comment. Great way to be notified if you are posting questions, be sure to provide correct email in that case.
- If you want to ask features of games like Bugfixing, save file support, new content ideas etc then please contact the game developer, Seztworks .
- You can help us by reporting dead links, wrong informations, new available updates etc in the comment section.
If you have a problem, post in these links. Keep Comment section clean
Post your problems here
Let us know here
Bugs in game?
Use this forum to report it