Mystwood Manor [Ongoing] - Version: 0.7.2 Full
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 26 November, 2021
Game Size: 1.09 GB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: 0.7.2 Full (Ongoing)
Total Views: 88,690 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
In Mystwood Manor you play as a young adult who finds himself in charge of a very old and mysterious hotel, due to some “unexpected” events.
You will hire, train and manage your staff, build new facilities and upgrade your hotel to meet your customers’ demands. Each girl on your staff will have her own unique personality and backstory.
As you progress each of their storylines you will find out more about them and get to know them inside and out…
Will you be able to unravel the mysteries of Mystwood, while running and growing your hotel business? Get ready for a new adventure, filled with dark secrets, shocking plot twists and most of all, lots and lots of hot, steamy sex!
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Black screen fix
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 1.09 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Mystwood Manor Version - 0.7.2 Full?
- Added a new tier 5 event for Julia.
- Added a new tier 5 event for Laura.
- Added a new tier 5 event for Catalina.
- Added 2 new guest events for Miguel.
- Implemented negative traits (right now there is only 1 events that can cause a negative trait, but more will be added later).
- Fizwill has (finally) brought some wares to sell:
- Added 1 new item that allows you to reset all selected trait points.
- Added 1 new item that allows you to lose one random negative trait.
- Implemented a new office upgrade that will automatically plan all staff members as efficiently as possible.
Note: There are still some sub-optimal decisions in complex situations, but overall it should be pretty useful and hopefully help decrease the grind/clicking for those of you that don’t want to do it manually every time.
- Fixed a bug Riley not to join the staff on rare occasions.
- Fixed a bug Laura not to join the staff on rare occasions.
- Fixed a bug causing checked out guests to remain visible.