Masters of Raana [Ongoing] - Version: 0.8.12
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 21 January, 2023
Game Size: 910 MB
Game Engine: HTML
Current Game Version: 0.8.12 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 34.3K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Masters of Raana is an open-world RPG set in an abandoned colony, Ikaanos, on a dangerous planet that was separated from Earth several centuries ago. In this god-forsaken world feudal-like kingdoms fight amongst themselves for power and influence, when they’re not busy dealing with the monstrous megafauna that threatens the last bastion of human civilization.
On this planet, Raana, we find our MC – a nobody who has just inherited a house from his older brother, a renowned slave trainer that went missing over a year ago. Master of Raana’s open-world approach allows you to do anything; live as a quiet factory worker, a thrill-seeking adventurer, a scavenger, an academy master, a famous arena champion or anything in between.
You could also take up your brother’s old profession and train slaves into obedient servants, academy professors, fierce shield maidens, or willing sex toys.
You’re also able to marry slaves, impregnate them and raise your offspring to adulthood, molding your children into anything you want; adventure buddies, accountants, guards or docile servants.
The planet of Raana also has many secrets to uncover, some you might stumble upon whilst exploring deep caverns or reading ancient books. There are many dangerous and hidden mysteries that lie waiting, ready to be discovered by those who seek the truth about Raana’s obscure past.
How to install?
- Extract and run (start_game.html).
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 910 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Masters of Raana Version - 0.8.12?
– Fixed a critical bug that would make reclaimed Arena slaves permanently disappear.
– Fixed a bug that would display two sets of pics at Furry’s tavern if you had the EverCock implant.
– Fixed a bug that would assign Laika to a duty instead of Ayden.
– Fixed a bug that would disable the last Follower slot and set the follower limit to 3 instead of 4.
– Fixed a bug that would throw a red error at the medical facility when trying to make your child grow through genetic manipulation.
– Several minor typos fixed.