Peasant’s Quest [Ongoing] - Version: 2.61
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 18 December, 2021
Game Size: 2.25 GB
Game Engine: RPGM
Current Game Version: 2.61 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 201221
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Peasant’s Quest is set in a medieval fantasy world, where you play a young farm boy out to seek adventure, and perhaps meet a few hot damsels in distress along the way.
How to install?
- 1- Extract to desired location.
- 2- Download and apply decensor patch.
- 3- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing.
- Mac Installation:
- 1) Download The Unarchiver application and install it on you mac: https://theunarchiver.com/
- 2) Download the mac version
- 3) Right click on compressed file that you downloaded and open it with The Unarchiver
- 4) Open the extracted directory (Peasants Quest NYDxxx OSX)
- 5) Copy Game.app and paste it somewhere else outside the extracted folder
- 6) Run the copy and if asked for permission, click open
- If mac os insists that game.app is not allowed to run, then go to preference->Security and Privacy and allow to open app from there (you can also open terminal app, write this command without quotes "xattr -d com.apple.quarantine" make sure there is one space after command, then drag and drop Game.app into terminal app and press enter)
- For mac users
- Catalina or newer: Use the browser version below. Or you could try running the linux version using the procedure described in the attachment to this post (experimental).
- The following instructions should allow you run Peasants Quest via your browser on a Mac. I have not
- tested it myself, though. I can’t guarantee it works, but it seems legitসহ.
- 1. install nodejs & npm
- 2. install http-server by npm https://www.npmjs.com/package/http-server
- 3. Download the latest Linux version of Peasants Quest. Go to the www folder and copy the www folder
- and start terminal there go and type http-server -Space- then paste the www folder location
- 4. it will show you the browser link. go to browser and put it there.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 2.25 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideSave
v1.6 only Walkthrough
v1.41 Walkthrough Guide
v1.4 Walkthrough Guide
Lost Key Fix
You will find the Key here. Do not try open ''Door'', because you lose this key after one use. Just head to the Exit.
If you use save file from v1.54 and already find this key and use it in v1.54, it's gone. You can add it via Save Editor.
- Google "Save Editor"
- Open first site
- Upload your last save file - file1.rpgsave (Peasants Quest NYD160\www\save) number in save file name depend on save slot
- Scroll down until "Variables"
- Locate "Variable#112"
- Press on green (0)
- Change it to (1)
- Replace it
- Launch game
Now you can be lifted by dragon and grab this key again.