Peasant’s Quest [Ongoing] - Version: 1.82
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 22 November, 2019
Game Size: 2.13 GB
Game Engine: RPGM
Current Game Version: 1.82 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 18,823 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Peasant’s Quest is set in a medieval fantasy world, where you play a young farm boy out to seek adventure, and perhaps meet a few hot damsels in distress along the way.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing.
- Android Tips: The
key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.
The functionality of the quest log is now the same as the pc version, you can scroll the data window when it's active by touching the upper/lower part.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 2.13 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideGuide 1.75
v1.6 only Walkthrough
v1.41 Walkthrough Guide
v1.4 Walkthrough Guide
Lost Key Fix
You will find the Key here. Do not try open ''Door'', because you lose this key after one use. Just head to the Exit.
If you use save file from v1.54 and already find this key and use it in v1.54, it's gone. You can add it via Save Editor.
- Google "Save Editor"
- Open first site
- Upload your last save file - file1.rpgsave (Peasants Quest NYD160\www\save) number in save file name depend on save slot
- Scroll down until "Variables"
- Locate "Variable#112"
- Press on green (0)
- Change it to (1)
- Replace it
- Launch game
Now you can be lifted by dragon and grab this key again.
What's New in Peasant’s Quest Version - 1.82?
– Added option to change fonts (3 available fonts). See options menu.
– Added name tags to all the girls. Will add name tags to remaining NPC’s in a later update.
– Added spirit potion point in Gwynneth’s alley (available when Gwynneth becomes pregnant).
– Rewrote Gwynneth’s events this should avoid Gwynneth disappearing issues (remember Gwynneth should reappear the following day if gone after performing service).
– Changed some checks in The Tower of Dread which should solve any issues with Erevi’s daughter.
– Added Retrieve panties quest to the quest log. This is an old quest that wasn’t registered in the log.
– Changed some of the events in the “Rent a house” quest. Now a guard will collect the rent as default. Victoria won’t collect the rent until spied upon.
– Improved animation cycles for Gwynneth and Victoria animations. The chances of a cycle being skipped (resulting in the screen pausing for up to 7 seconds) is now much less.
– Changed maps of both floors in the house in town to parallax maps. Improving navigation.
– Minor bug fixes and improvements