Malevolent Planet [Ongoing] - Version: 0.2.2 Public
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 16 December, 2021
Game Size: 218.9 MB
Game Engine: HTML
Current Game Version: 0.2.2 Public (Ongoing)
Total Views: 28.8K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Malevolent Planet is a text-based game set into a future not too far from our present. Humanity discovered a planet in another solar system that closely resembles Earth and decided to spend valuable resources on the discovery of the foreign planet, as Earth has gotten more and more polluted and famine has set scientists into a craze for any viable solutions that would save humanity from itself. The protagonist is a graduate of the International Space Academy and, by sheer luck, managed to land a spot on a reconnaissance mission to find out why the other missions failed to send a message back. You and your crew are set on a journey of a lifetime and your dream to explore the space has finally come true.
How to install?
- Download the .zip with the name Malevolent Planet v0.1.3 Public Release.zip
- Unzip it anywhere you'd like and open the newly created folder
- Launch the .html file, preferably through Chrome. The images folder should be in the same folder with the .html file
- Click Run Game on itch https://sugarmint.itch.io/malevolent-planet
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 218.9 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Malevolent Planet Version - 0.2.2 Public?
- Updated Combat System with more complexity. The System is on-going updates and adjustments may be needed to make combat encounters more intuitive.
- RPG Personality Stats Gameplay Mechanics.Those can for now be used in combat encounters, but they’ll connect to the narrative story of the game as well.
- One New Enemy.
- 7 New Drawings. Available in the last chapter of Sarah’s Quest, Duty Nurse.