Malevolent Planet Unity2D [Ongoing] - Version: Day 3.1 G-test Gone Wrong
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 13 September, 2023
Game Size: 156.0 MB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: Day 3.1 G-test Gone Wrong (Ongoing)
Total Views: 12.6K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Malevolent Planet Unity2D is the 2D version of Malevolent Planet, which originally was built as a text game.
The story follows a female protagonist who’s been training and finally gets assigned an interstellar space travel mission by the International Space Academy. As you undergo your training and embark on your mission, you discover the hidden purpose behind your mission. The choices you make will plot your lifepath in the alien universe.
Will you fight for the salvation of humankind and alienkind, or give in to the newfound temptations of the forbidden knowledge that uncovers itself over the course of your mission?
How to install?
- For PC: Unzip the file and run the Malevolent Planet.exe executable
- For WebGL/Cross-Platform: Play the game online on itch
- For Android: Install the .APK and run the application.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 156.0 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideONLINE
What's New in Malevolent Planet Unity2D Version - Day 3.1 G-test Gone Wrong?
- 1 New Animation
- Around 3-5 New Illustrated Scenes
- New Map
- Critical Inventory Bugfix (the inventory is a possible source of many bugs people have, so it’s disabled until it’s actually supposed to be used)
- Tons of new dialogue content
- Performance Optimizations, bringing 3 New Quality Settings
- General Bugfixes