LifePlay [Ongoing] - Version: 3.12
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 15 October, 2020
Game Size: 1.76 GB
Game Engine: Unreal Engine
Current Game Version: 3.12 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 77,338 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
LifePlay is a life simulation RPG that allows you to play in 62 (and counting) real world cities with real world buildings. The game has extensive character customizations and non-grindy gameplay and includes a range of life situations (208 scenes and counting) where your choice matters. The 3D sex scenes allow player control without forcing it, enhanced by well-written erotica.
Although this is only the third release, the game has actually been under development since the end of 2017, you can easily get a few hours of gameplay, especially if you try out different character builds in different maps. All game versions and their sources will be released to the public immediately. It’s also very moddable, just check the Docs folder for information.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "LifePlay.exe" to start playing.
- Download "Update Only" if you already have v1.2 or later.
- Note: Old saves from previous versions are always compatible with the latest version, but you have to manually copy the LifePlay/Content/Saves folder into the new version first.
- (If you downloaded Beta 3 on release date (Friday) and experienced 'Fatal Error' crashes, install this hotfix (64bit, 32bit) over it..)
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 1.76 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideOptional Map Downloads:
What's New in LifePlay Version - 3.12?
– Replace the current dog models with more realistic looking ones, with more bones so that more fluid animations can be made
– Some animations for the new model with a female character
– Some animations for the new model with a male character
– Some animations for the new model with two female characters
– Any pet dog you’ve adopted will now actually live in your home, rather than having to use the ‘Take out for a walk’ button for them to show up
– Some new interactions (i.e. you can click on your pet for a list of possible interactions, just like other NPCs) that can lead to ‘interspecies’ scenes more proactively, rather than having to rely on randomly triggered scenes for most interspecies content like currently.