LifePlay [Ongoing] - Version: 5.26
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 9 March, 2023
Game Size: 2.16 GB
Game Engine: Unreal Engine
Current Game Version: 5.26 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 371.4K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
LifePlay is a life simulation RPG that allows you to play in 62 (and counting) real world cities with real world buildings. The game has extensive character customizations and non-grindy gameplay and includes a range of life situations (208 scenes and counting) where your choice matters. The 3D sex scenes allow player control without forcing it, enhanced by well-written erotica.
Although this is only the third release, the game has actually been under development since the end of 2017, you can easily get a few hours of gameplay, especially if you try out different character builds in different maps. All game versions and their sources will be released to the public immediately. It’s also very moddable, just check the Docs folder for information.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "LifePlay.exe" to start playing.
- Extract to desired location.
- Set LifePlay.sh as executable (how to)
- Click on "LifePlay.sh" to start playing.
- Note: Old saves from previous versions are always compatible with the latest version, but you have to manually copy the LifePlay/Content/Saves folder into the new version first.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 2.16 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
LifePlay - Ongoing - Version 5.26 Download Links
Linux Mega Gofile Mixdrop Pixeldrain Uploadhaven Mega (Update only) Gofile (Update only) Mixdrop (Update only) Workupload (Update only) Pixeldrain (Update only) Mediafire (Uncensor Patch) Mega (Uncensor Patch) Dontcensor (DONTCENSOR)
Report only if Mega link or all links except Mega are unavailable. Read More
Walkthrough and GuideOptional Maps
LifePlay's Guide by Apo_Icarus
DirectX End-User Runtime
Visual C++ Redistributable
Watch Demo / Trailer Video: (credits: Lee Thompson): NaughtyMachinima - XVideos - PornHub - VK
What's New in LifePlay Version - 5.26?
– This is the double update release for v5.25 (Gameplay Mechanics) and v5.26 (Rap… music)
– You can now “Enquire about a vacancy” at any location type. Here, you can directly type in what the job is called and select two stats that are most applicable to the job. This gives players the option to role-play as a character doing any job and still receive a full-time salary. Alongside the two main stats, you still gain jobexperience as well, which helps you get better paid jobs when enquiring about a vacancy elsewhere.
– Each time there’s a orgas m during an adult scene, click anywhere and you have a chance to pick from 5 bonus rewards which involves a significant change to one of the person’s stats (with diminishing returns). Apart from a few, which stats available as possible rewards depend on the tags of the position that brought the person to orgas m.
– You can now favorite the currently playing sex animation by pressing F (press F again to unfavorite). After you save you game, your animation favorites are saved as a game setting in AppData so they persist with multiple saves over multiple versions. You can double press Spacebar for a random fav animation.
– The search bar for the sex position menu is now smarter and you can type in tags like Doggy, Missionary, Vaginal, Oral etc to filter, rather than relying on the position names which can be quite inconsistent. You can also type in Fav to only show your favorited animations.
– If you’re the mayor and public security is low and you’re trying to tackle crime, you may be forced to listen to rap music by criminals. Your aide may save you or sometimes they’ll target your aide instead and so can try to save them, with the hero possibly being rewarded. Alternatively, they may target your relatives or significant other instead. (Don’t worry, if you’re trying to save someone else, you can only lose and be forced to watch if Netorare is enabled. You always win if that module is off.)
– If you’ve used rap music to take someone’s virginity, they have a different reaction than normal. If they have very low perversion and somewhat high submissiveness, they may confess they were saving for marriage because of a religious family and beg you to marry them or they’ll get disowned.
– There’s a chance you’ve been secretly filmed listening to rap music and may have to pay for it or it may get uploaded online giving others the wrong idea that you enjoy rap music.
– Conversely, you realize later on that in the heat of the moment you’ve captured some footage of someone else listening to your rap music. You can decide what to do with the footage.
– If someone who’s listened to your rap music has high submissiveness (or has become so after you approach them repeatedly with the footage above), you may do a Stockholm and convince themselves they’re in love with you instead.
– If you’re on a date with someone who’s in love with you (attraction > 50), you can click on another NPC with the same gender as your date and manipulate your date to make friends with and lure this NPC into listening to your rap music.
– You can take revenge on someone who forced you to listen to rap music. If you fail, you may have to listen to rap music again.
– Some bug fixes (most importantly the one where NPCs all disappear after some time of gameplay and the players have no choice but to save and relaunch) and performance improvements. I’ll schedule a bugfix-only update soon.
- Do not post same comment twice, your pending comment will be moderated, approved and replied by a stuff soon.
- Do Not ask for new updates/"when it will release" etc unless it is already released by developers. We do not develop games, use common sense.
- Use English Language only.
- You can click the bell icon before commenting to get mail whenever someone replies your comment. Great way to be notified if you are posting questions, be sure to provide correct email in that case.
- If you want to ask features of games like Bugfixing, save file support, new content ideas etc then please contact the game developer, Vinfamy .
- You can help us by reporting dead links, wrong informations, new available updates etc in the comment section.
If you have a problem, post in these links. Keep Comment section clean
Post your problems here
Let us know here
Bugs in game?
Use this forum to report it