LifePlay [Ongoing] - Version: 4.21
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 28 December, 2021
Game Size: 2.03 GB
Game Engine: Unreal Engine
Current Game Version: 4.21 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 229,420 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
LifePlay is a life simulation RPG that allows you to play in 62 (and counting) real world cities with real world buildings. The game has extensive character customizations and non-grindy gameplay and includes a range of life situations (208 scenes and counting) where your choice matters. The 3D sex scenes allow player control without forcing it, enhanced by well-written erotica.
Although this is only the third release, the game has actually been under development since the end of 2017, you can easily get a few hours of gameplay, especially if you try out different character builds in different maps. All game versions and their sources will be released to the public immediately. It’s also very moddable, just check the Docs folder for information.
How to install?
Extract to desired location.
Click on "LifePlay.exe" to start playing.
Extract to desired location.
Set LifePlay.sh as executable (how to)
Click on "LifePlay.sh" to start playing.
- Note: Old saves from previous versions are always compatible with the latest version, but you have to manually copy the LifePlay/Content/Saves folder into the new version first.
- Patch Instructions
To install, copy the whole LifePlay folder from my mod into your LifePlay's game directory. If you then go into LifePlay/Content/Modules and see the folders vin_Corruption and vin_Base both in there, you know you installed the patch correctly.
Also, these modules are disabled by default, so you would need to go in game. Esc > Mod Manager > tick the ones you want > Confirm.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 2.03 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in LifePlay Version - 4.21?
(With Mysterious Modder’s LewdPatcher patch applied)
– This update is a Kink of the Month update for ‘Reverse Cowgirl (Rap… music)’. As promised, I, the Mysterious Modder who is not associated with the dev Vinfamy in anyway, have worked on new content for my Unofficial Non-Consensual Module.
– Your victim may confront you giving you another chance to assault and repeat until Stockholm Syndrome develops and the victim either falls in love with you or surrenders as your slave and accept you as their master.
– Once assaulted by a known NPC, you will eventually be prompted to confront them, either sending them to prison (or use that as a threat to make them pay up) or ending up giving them another chance to assault you. Repeat until Stockholm Syndrome develops and you either fall in love or you may surrender as their slave and them as your master.
– The intoxication stat now actually matters and is now checked whenever there’s a struggle between an assaulter and a victim (i.e. you can have 100 martial but if you’re blacked out drunk, it won’t help you). Intoxication now increases much more whenever you drink and the ‘Buy a drink’ interaction with NPC now actually increases their intoxication. Intoxication now also decays more slowly if you simply let time pass, but drops by large chunks instead when you sleep, nap, bathe, pee, drink water/ coffee/ tea/ juice or have a meal/ snack. Intoxication gains and losses are also no longer skewed by game difficulty.
– NPCs are more likely to become assaulters if they are drunk (basically it boosts their perversion and dominance when checking for scenes), of course because they’re drunk, they are also easier to fight off.
– Frequently triggered scene (more frequent the higher your attractiveness) at nightclubs or bars where a stranger offers to buy you drink. Most of them are simply nice and don’t have any bad intention except asking for your number, but that doesn’t mean that you won’t get increasingly drunk whenever you accept a drink, which leaves you vulnerable to other not-so-nice opportunists. The original stranger may then either save you or join in.
– Chance of assaulting or being assaulted during a house party (whether you’re the host or simply invited). Again, intoxication plays a part.
– At home, you can now “Browse rape fetish website” from the dark web where people with such fantasies can post their photo and where they live and ‘volunteer’ as a victim. You can then look for your next willing victim there (there’s a chance you may find another assaulter already there when you arrive though). Or you can give away your address there and wait for your assaulter(s). Or you can impersonate someone you know and give away their address instead.
– Note that I had to delay the patrons’ commissions for December for 10 days, they will be added in the next update instead, i.e. v4.22 (8 January). The v4.21 update lost a few days of development (which would normally have been dedicated to working on commissions) because I stayed with my parents for Christmas. My apologies to those who commissioned stuffs for December but hopefully the extra 10-day wait for your commissions won’t be too much of an issue.