LifePlay [Ongoing] - Version: 3.18
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 6 January, 2021
Game Size: 1.76 GB
Game Engine: Unreal Engine
Current Game Version: 3.18 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 91,937 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
LifePlay is a life simulation RPG that allows you to play in 62 (and counting) real world cities with real world buildings. The game has extensive character customizations and non-grindy gameplay and includes a range of life situations (208 scenes and counting) where your choice matters. The 3D sex scenes allow player control without forcing it, enhanced by well-written erotica.
Although this is only the third release, the game has actually been under development since the end of 2017, you can easily get a few hours of gameplay, especially if you try out different character builds in different maps. All game versions and their sources will be released to the public immediately. It’s also very moddable, just check the Docs folder for information.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "LifePlay.exe" to start playing.
- Download "Update Only" if you already have v1.2 or later.
- Note: Old saves from previous versions are always compatible with the latest version, but you have to manually copy the LifePlay/Content/Saves folder into the new version first.
- (If you downloaded Beta 3 on release date (Friday) and experienced 'Fatal Error' crashes, install this hotfix (64bit, 32bit) over it..)
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 1.76 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideOptional Map Downloads:
What's New in LifePlay Version - 3.18?
– Can become an office plaything, not just your boss wants you. Other coworkers will make moves on you at work as well, or you can make plays for them.
– Call sick from work and then some of the coworkers offering to come to take care of you after work.
– Can work from home, where you might forget to put your clothes on for a video conference call.
– More opportunities to seduce boss and colleagues at work: having a coffee break and “accidentally” spilling coffee on their pants/skirt only to offer them some “help” with cleaning (which they can accept or deny), asking a colleague for help and trying to seduce them while they do it, going on a lunch break with them that could end up at a hotel/toilet after some flirting, hearing moaning from the toilet stall. Some of these scenes have both perspectives (you could try to seduce the NPCs or they could try to seduce you).
– A scene where the boss is working hard or is stressed out and you offer to relieve him/her.
– Ability to ask for a raise anytime you want (within reasons)instead of waiting for the scene to trigger (with the option to use your body for extra persuasion or to thank for the raise – with the possibility of it being rejected).
Business Owner Career Path:
– In any business you own, you can seduce employees, or they can try to seduce you
– Scenes for employee performance reviews where employees can “earn points” for promotion. Some employees will do anything to keep their jobs.
Other Career Paths & Part-Time/ Hourly Jobs:
– (Medical Career) Dealing with pharmaceutical companies.
– (Restaurant) Asked to go on takeout deliveries where you may get invited into something more. Asked to be party service waiters at parties with the opportunity for some fun
– (Retail) Packing shelves on nightshift and fun things happen in the back storage areas
– (Electronics / Furniture) Repair service, where you can get paid or seduced
– (Bar / Pub/ Nightclub) Serving drinks to frisky patrons.
– Working a side gig while also holding a full-time office job could be discovered by your boss (with an option to “calm” them down).