Invasive Species 2: The Hive [Ongoing] - Version: 0.2.5
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 21 February, 2023
Game Size: 351 MB
Game Engine: HTML
Current Game Version: 0.2.5 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 35.5K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
You are a Thrall; an alien creature engineered for infiltration and complex tasks at the behest of your master. You’ve been dispatched to Earth, the Master’s favored hunting grounds, to establish a hive of humans you must indoctrinate and breed to produce minions of your own. With your forces, you will gather resources to improve your position, improve your hive building craft, and investigate what alien influence has recently come to Earth and is stealing the Master’s favorite source of new breeders.
How to install?
- Download and extract the folders and files. Double click on the Invasive Species 2 html file.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 351 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Invasive Species 2: The Hive - Ongoing - Version 0.2.5 Download Links
Report only if Mega link or all links except Mega are unavailable. Read More
What's New in Invasive Species 2: The Hive Version - 0.2.5?
– Strength upgrades added to the bio tech menu; currently up to tech level 2
– Dexterity upgrades added to the bio tech menu; currently up to tech level 2
– Wood gather Tier 2 mission added
– Biomatter gather Tier 2 mission added
– Olivia fully capturable, interactable
– Fixed a math mistake in a combat scene
– Fixed a mistake in how stats are calculated for some events
– Fixed a menu mistake deducting the wrong number of Thrall losses from some missions
– Some Lair Tech menu items will no longer redirect to the Bio Tech menu
– Fixed bug that would occasionally cause a successful resource raid to subtract resources instead of add them
– Fixed a problem with link display in the cave menu
– Found and fixed an issue causing some dialogue options to appear as the same line
– Fixed the extra message appearing if you blew up the hunter alien
– Broken image fix
– Using the cheat menu and never buying from the hardware store will cause certain events to not fire
– The image at the top of the next day menu is changed. We’re in the midst of working on how the day starts to better handle multiple events firing at the same time. The next day will be starting in the cave going forward even if text doesn’t yet match this change.
– There’s a line of dialogue that presumes you have Monique before Yuna is missing; this will be fixed by a conditional check in a later release
– Main storyline still ends where the prior version does with the second lighthouse mission. This content is still in development.
- Do not post same comment twice, your pending comment will be moderated, approved and replied by a stuff soon.
- Do Not ask for new updates/"when it will release" etc unless it is already released by developers. We do not develop games, use common sense.
- Use English Language only.
- You can click the bell icon before commenting to get mail whenever someone replies your comment. Great way to be notified if you are posting questions, be sure to provide correct email in that case.
- If you want to ask features of games like Bugfixing, save file support, new content ideas etc then please contact the game developer, ArmyofRobots.
- You can help us by reporting dead links, wrong informations, new available updates etc in the comment section.
If you have a problem, post in these links. Keep Comment section clean
Post your problems here
Let us know here
Bugs in game?
Use this forum to report it