Infinity Dungeon 3D [Ongoing] - Version: Alpha v0.4b
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 26 March, 2019
Game Size: 197.4 MB
Game Engine: RPGM
Current Game Version: Alpha v0.4b (Ongoing)
Total Views: 19,006 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
This is the story about a very poor man who barely had a house. Then, walking around Adreim‘s Kingdom
streets he overheard an old legend about a treasure locked up deep inside a dungeon; a treasure so
valious you wouldn’t even want to sell it. This treasure was the Infinite Stone, a powerful orb that
would grant the owner a single wish. There were not limitations about the power of this stone, so you
could even destroy the universe with it.
This is when our protagonist embarks on a new quest for the search of this stone, in order to be the
richest person ever.
But, will he be able to overcome the dungeon dangers?
How to install?
- Extract "Infinity Dungeon 3D v0.4.zip"
- Run "Infinity Dungeon 3D.exe"
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 197.4 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Infinity Dungeon 3D Version - Alpha v0.4b?
– Remade all animations for Sticky Dungeon enemies.
– Made extra animations for Sticky Dungeon enemies when player’s HP is less than 50%.
– Made a brand new Travel system! Only available for Sticky Dungeon.
– Made a brand new Gallery system! Only available for Sticky Dungeon.
– Added a new secret enemy: Golden Slime!
– Added a new special enemy: Pink Slime!
– Added a new gear: Brass Scope. Lets you see enemy’s Lvl.
– A strange notebook has appeared in Depth 6!
– Mimic now drops a mysterious note when defeated!
– Using the “Rest” command won’t raise your DEF anymore.
– Enemies will now block your attacks correctly.
– Added a new skill: Arousal!
– Completely remade Depths 4, 5 and 9.
– Increased the EXP drops for some of the early-level bosses.
– Souls will now dissapear from the player’s inventory after beating Depth 30.
– Made a faster animation for the main title’s UI.
– Fixed definitely the “Endless Animation” bug.
– WARNING: A fresh start is mandatory for this new version.