Inevitable Relations [Ongoing] - Version: 0.1a
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 1st June, 2019
Game Size: 379.7 MB
Game Engine: Ren'py
Current Game Version: 0.1a (Ongoing)
Total Views: 5,145 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
You are playing as Bethany (which is a direct hint on the Daz3D model, by the way), the mother of Charlie and Eva. Charlie and Eva were pretty close, too close for Beth and Alex, who Beth is married to. So they send Charlie to California, to live with Beth‘s brother Leo. After one year he returns, and the story starts there.
To say it with Beth‘s words: „I thought, if he lives with my brother for a few months, everything will be alright and their feelings would settle. Yeah right… Let’s just say they did in a way.“
The story of the game is told mostly in the present, with occasional flashbacks to the past. And dreams, that Beth has during the night!
How to install?
- Extract the compressed file to an specific folder.
(If you get error in winrar, use DAEMON tool lite to mount the compressed file as a disk and then copy the game files from that virtual disk.)
- Open the folder and run the .exe file to play.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 379.7 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Inevitable Relations Version - 0.1a?
- Complete overhaul of the code (which means that you have to start a new game!)
- Added a new storyline to the game (Eva Path)
- The night of Day 4 was expanded
- The morning of Day 5 was partially implemented
- Prologue was removed from the main game
- The homeoffice scene on day 4/5 was expanded
- The Erin scene was rerendered
- Some of the images on day 1 were rerendered to fix the problem with Beth wearing multiple outfits
- Bugfixes (for example a variable on day 4 of the Beth path added points to Eva instead of Beth)
- Slight changes to the script to prepare the game for the next update
- Fixed some typos
The game contains 1,410 dialogue blocks, containing 12,984 words and 75,232
characters, for an average of 9.2 words and 53 characters per block.
The game contains 54 menus, 474 images, and 39 screens.