Hunt and Snare [Ongoing] - Version: r5.26.1
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 9 May, 2021
Game Size: 1.70 GB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: r5.26.1 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 48,245 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
You lost your duties as a butler due to the incident at The Dragon’s Castle, but now that you own a ship and can explore the Sky Realm unhinged, you have decided to become a hunter. You’ve heard that various islands of the Sky Realm have mysterious species that are highly priced as companions, professionals, and show pieces.”
Description one liner:A third person view game where you explore, sneak, hunt, and sexplore with your sky ship crew.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Open "Game.exe" to start playing the game.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 1.70 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Hunt and Snare Version - r5.26.1?
- Changes to basic gunplay; Stinger (default rifle) now obscures less when shot by having more horizontal smoke, improved muzzle flash, added trails to shots and made the bullet position always visible at distance to communicate bullet flight paths better, and changed attack animation shorter to allow faster second shot.
- Changed autorunning to work while inventory is open.
- Improved swimming particle effects.
- Improved “realistic” color grading to improve visibility at night.
- Improved look at function in menu to include jiggle effects.
- Fixed rifle fire point switch happening prior each shot instead of after.
- Fixed interaction names for chests.
- Fixed ghost fashion not loading for player on older saves.
- Fixed lantern appearing multiple times in store.
- Fixed act locator overlapping table in the game room.
- Fixed problem with capturing and rifle state.
- Fixed inconsistent camera ceiling checks in Showroom mini room stages.
- Fixed return items command unequipping items twice.
- Fixed pooled actors not re-determining their voice in some cases.
- Fixed pooled actors not clearing fur and cloth masks in some cases.
- Fixed davh nose piercings reversed slots.
- Fixed piercings having different scales on subsequent equips.
- Fixed missing or incorrect noise surfaces on certain objects.
- Fixed footprints appearing on wrong object types.
- Fixed censoring breaking on breasts after acts.
- Fixed Myghan giving repeated rewards.
- Fixed a hole on terrain.
- Fixed winter scene tree branch sticking through character’s head.