Human Dairy Farm [Ongoing] - Version: 0.4
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 8 May, 2023
Game Size: 551.6 MB
Game Engine: Ren'py
Current Game Version: 0.4 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 23.8K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Having never weaned off his mother, our protagonist developed an affinity for breast milk well into his adulthood. Raised on a dairy farm by his mother alone, his love for his mother grew beyond that of a normal mother and son. But when she rejected his advance, an inner demon awakened in him. He began to question the morality of the human society. He believed his mother shared the same love for him as he did for her, and that the taboos made up by other people are the only reason she rejected him. In order to get her to show her true feelings, he must change her views on the world. But with the world standing between him and his mother, will he succeed?
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 551.6 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Human Dairy Farm - Ongoing - Version 0.4 Download Links
Android APK Fileknot Mega
Mac OS Fileknot Mega Mega (v0.3.5 to 0.4 Patch Only)
Linux Fileknot Mega Mega (v0.3.5 to 0.4 Patch Only)
Report only if Mega link or all links except Mega are unavailable. Read More
What's New in Human Dairy Farm Version - 0.4?
-Continuation of the story
-Discontinuation of the Demon route
Well, this update is pretty short, because I have been working pretty slowly, and I want to see people’s reaction to the direction of this update first. This update is the beginning of the “corruption”, I guess you could say, of the girls. It’s not so much corruption, but rather trying to get them on his good side. You’ll see what I mean what you play the update.
The bad news is that I have decided to discontinue the Demon route. It’s not because I don’t like it, since it’s actually how I originally envisioned the game. But since I tried to diverge the two routes, I found the workload to be exponentially higher. Initially I thought it would only double the original workload, but it’s much more than that. All the planning, additional branches from these two routes, and whatnot make it very difficult to develop two versions of the game with such different themes. I’m really sorry if you liked the Demon route, but I really can’t develop both routes at a reasonable pace. I can only pick one and I think most people like the Human route more, and it’s easier to develop anyway
- Do not post same comment twice, your pending comment will be moderated, approved and replied by a stuff soon.
- Do Not ask for new updates/"when it will release" etc unless it is already released by developers. We do not develop games, use common sense.
- Use English Language only.
- You can click the bell icon before commenting to get mail whenever someone replies your comment. Great way to be notified if you are posting questions, be sure to provide correct email in that case.
- If you want to ask features of games like Bugfixing, save file support, new content ideas etc then please contact the game developer, BiggestDickest .
- You can help us by reporting dead links, wrong informations, new available updates etc in the comment section.
If you have a problem, post in these links. Keep Comment section clean
Post your problems here
Let us know here
Bugs in game?
Use this forum to report it