Heavy Hearts [Ongoing] - Version: 0.4 Hotfix 1
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 23 December, 2022
Game Size: 228 MB
Game Engine: Others
Current Game Version: 0.4 Hotfix 1 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 12.5K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Humans are near extinct. Only a few remain, living in isolation. Those that are found are used for slave labor, pleasure, or worse. Orcs, Lycans, Drakes, and other various creatures would love to get their hands on one. Luccia will find out what happened, stop the extinction, and repopulate the human race (some mixing may occur!)
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 228 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Heavy Hearts - Ongoing - Version 0.4 Hotfix 1 Download Links
Report only if Mega link or all links except Mega are unavailable. Read More
What's New in Heavy Hearts Version - 0.4 Hotfix 1?
1. Level 8 & Chapter 1’s conclusion. Going beyond the Colonian Approach platforming level, Dog will now navigate the inner city and battlements of the former Human capital. Inside, the player will find out more on what life was like before the Glithe encounter. I am realy happy with this level, because it requires exploration in order to advance. You will need to read, find clues, and find out what happened in order to progress. The final conflict of Chapter 1 is also completed- meaning there will be one last battle before the end.
2. A new fully rendered scene when exiting the cave!
3. A badass title screen that I think more perfectly fits the game’s narriative.
4. New combat modes. One is called Counterstance, so you can now counter those pesky unblockable heavy attacks. The other is a new, spoilerrific mode that is only available during certain situations.
5. Some rewrites. There are some major story changes that accomodate the game in the long haul – things that were inconsistent or did not fit the narriative has been changed. You will see more of these changes in Level 5.
6. Rural Merchant Kyr. A young goblin will now buy/sell items from you, unlockable after Level 3. Items will play a larger role in future builds.
7. New Bust for Dog! I did not like the previous bust for our canine companion, so Cheka put together a much better design!
8. Doggo combat companion! You can now take Dog into combat with you. He helps with physical attacks, and, if Luccia is Staggered, he will tank damage for her!
9. There will be new lewd scenes, but there will not be a traditional Major Lewd Event in this update. This is mostly story/tech! Please do not expect another scene similar to the Orc breeding in this build. I will say this: werewolves are coming next!
10. Added one new major animation
-Player now regains poise slighly faster when blocking.
-Additional animation when Luccia staggers, or is in a scene.
-Additional SFX to some animations
-Updated Hundswolds sprite (Yes, I know you cant really make him out in the turorial, but it needed an upped framecount)
-Fixed a situation where resolution was weird during a battle.
-Increased rate at which cave monsters attack. It was too slow before.
-Removed a bug where the Egg/Glithe had an HP bar.
-Fixed a bug where tan orcs did not go off screen and dissapear during on of the scenes.
-temporarily disabled Counterstance.
-Removed mouse navigation functionality after feedback from community.
-Fixed some ugly tiling
-Adjusted some dialogue during the camp scene.
-Fixed a bug where the fire particles were off center from the bonfire image.
- Do not post same comment twice, your pending comment will be moderated, approved and replied by a stuff soon.
- Do Not ask for new updates/"when it will release" etc unless it is already released by developers. We do not develop games, use common sense.
- Use English Language only.
- You can click the bell icon before commenting to get mail whenever someone replies your comment. Great way to be notified if you are posting questions, be sure to provide correct email in that case.
- If you want to ask features of games like Bugfixing, save file support, new content ideas etc then please contact the game developer, Dammitbird .
- You can help us by reporting dead links, wrong informations, new available updates etc in the comment section.
If you have a problem, post in these links. Keep Comment section clean
Post your problems here
Let us know here
Bugs in game?
Use this forum to report it