Heavy Five [Ongoing] - Version: Ch. 4 Remastered
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 13 September, 2021
Game Size: 6.71 GB
Game Engine: Ren'Py
Current Game Version: Ch. 4 Remastered (Ongoing)
Total Views: 43.0K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
You are an engineering officer aboard the deep space vessel Intrepid, which is currently engaged on a series of resupply missions for those tenuous outposts humanity has so far been able to establish. Relaxing off duty, you find yourself hastily ordered as a last minute replacement for an injured crew member on a mission to resupply a science station on the planet Ophion which has been experiencing a series of unusual events…
Heavy Five is a ten chapter story being released in complete chapters with over a dozen characters, a mission to complete and a series of mysteries available to explore. Of course the biggest question in this story is will you be the hero of it? Or will you ultimately be be the villain?
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Note that for to get to Chapter Two, play through the end credits of Chapter One.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 6.71 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Heavy Five - Ongoing - Version Ch. 4 Remastered Download Links
Android APK Fileknot Mega
Mac OS Fileknot (Ch.3 R bugfix) Mega (Ch.3 R bugfix) Fileknot (Compressed) Workupload (Compressed) Mixdrop (Compressed)
Linux Fileknot Mega Fileknot (Compressed) Workupload (Compressed) Mixdrop (Compressed)
Report only if Mega link or all links except Mega are unavailable. Read More
Walkthrough and GuideHeavy_Five_Unofficial_Walkthrough_1.4.1.pdf
What's New in Heavy Five Version - Ch. 4 Remastered?
3000+ renders in still images
30,000+ renders in over 200 animations (not looped animations either)
70,000+ words in the script
- Do not post same comment twice, your pending comment will be moderated, approved and replied by a stuff soon.
- Do Not ask for new updates/"when it will release" etc unless it is already released by developers. We do not develop games, use common sense.
- Use English Language only.
- You can click the bell icon before commenting to get mail whenever someone replies your comment. Great way to be notified if you are posting questions, be sure to provide correct email in that case.
- If you want to ask features of games like Bugfixing, save file support, new content ideas etc then please contact the game developer, Nottravis .
- You can help us by reporting dead links, wrong informations, new available updates etc in the comment section.
If you have a problem, post in these links. Keep Comment section clean
Post your problems here
Let us know here
Bugs in game?
Use this forum to report it