Hardcoded [Ongoing] - Version: 0.0.40
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 5 October, 2020
Game Size: 113.4 MB
Game Engine: Others
Current Game Version: 0.0.40 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 33,112 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Hardcoded is an open-world dating-sim, set in the lawless reaches of a cyberpunk dystopia, in which you take on the role of a thinking/learning droid who has recently escaped her owners and is on the run. Before you can fully settle into your new life, it becomes obvious that Pira City is a place of dark and dangerous secrets. Fortunately, you’re able to befriend a cast of very horny characters who seek your aid in pursuing a shadowrun-style investigation. You can spend your down time trying to establish yourself, by earning money, decorating your apartment, buying clothes, collecting sci-fi dildos, or working on turning friendships into romances.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "hardcoded.exe" to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 113.4 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Hardcoded Version - 0.0.40?
- Mags and Quinn 1
- Heather 12
- Forcier and Decima 1
- Joi 1 animations
- 2 Beryl selfies
- Quinn dialogue portraits
- Storm Tunnels level 2 background art revision
- New lore documents: Forcier’s Journal in their apartment, Gel Corp memo outside of Jemma’s office.
- Fixed a lot of typos (BTW, thank you so much to everyone pointing out typos and bugs it’s soooo helpful!)
- Cassoon the cat intro repeating error fixed
- hetcad1 should be accessible again
- gloryhole mini repeating error fixed
- relic candelabra remaining in store after purchase bug fixed
- for1 crashing bug fixed