Goblin Lord! [Ongoing] - Version: 0.9.1
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 9 July, 2020
Game Size: 497.8 MB
Game Engine: Ren'Py
Current Game Version: 0.9.1 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 43,838 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Set in an world of magic and chivalry, it’s a story about you (a goblin) taken from your nest and being used in an experiment by the humans. As fate would have it, you escape. Goblins being spiteful in nature, you plan out your revenge in those who took part in your torture. Using your newfound abilities to rise in power to become a Goblin Lord!
(or if you’re just into girls getting gobble’d, then that’s just fine too!)
It is recommended to start a new game for players starting fresh on the 0.4.1 version as some of the fixes may not carry over to saved games and can mess up future story-related events.
If you are starting from version 0.5. Please read Dev notes above.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 497.8 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Goblin Lord! Version - 0.9.1?
– The secret event at Fort Silvershield can be now accessed (for real this time) (7~ scenes).
– Fixed sprite graphical error on Krandall when talking about Eri’s special attack.
– Fixed syntax error on Gian’s dialogue on the prisoner route when proceeding with the main story.
– Fixed variable error on Choncey’s dialogue on the prisoner route when proceeding with the main story.
– Added dialogue to Elena concerning Sister Kairi after the 7th donation event is finished.
– Added extra random dialogue roll in guardsman’s barracks when listening in.
– Removed some of the missing characters in the dialogues of Amy and Elena’s latest lewd events (the small boxes at the end of chat box when they are talking).