Feign [Ongoing] - Version: 1.3 Concept
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 15 October, 2019
Game Size: 1.40 GB
Game Engine: Unreal
Current Game Version: 1.3 Concept (Ongoing)
Total Views: 15,529 views
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
A role playing game for adults that will combine elements from Skyrim, Fable, and Corruption of Champions.
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 1.40 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Feign Version - 1.3 Concept?
- Male imps are in the game. Still an early implementation and the animations are placeholder until I can get the time to figure out how to handle that tail.
- The tavern has gotten a layout pass and was the test bed for the new modular interior building assets. The visuals haven’t changed a whole lot but everything on the interior has been reworked with the new modular assets.
- New waiting mechanic to quickly pass time. Currently set to the ‘T’ hotkey.
- Dynamic spawn points. Singular spawns for one off encounters as well as larger group spawners are in and working. Take the road out of town into the green fields and walk towards the 2nd tower. Stay on the road and the spawns will trigger. The distance is kept small so it’s very noticeable when the player triggers the spawn. There are still more features to implement to handle going from the exterior world to interior spaces but this is the basic foundation.
- Hotkeys can now be changed in the options menu.
- A few bugs were fixed. First person view was previously losing the body morphs while playing scenes. That should be fixed now.
- Eyelashes now have an intensity slider in the character creator.
- The 2nd tower heading out of town is also where I’m testing a lot of things and why the artwork is all placeholder for it. It’s the blockout version for figuring out a basic multi level encounter, the minimum spaces required for that encounter, how the AI should handle the encounter, and planning out different playstyle solutions to the encounter.
- AI also has a basic understanding of useable objects in the game world. If an AI notices one of the street lights is out they will walk over and turn it on then go back to what they were doing. Nothing complicated but it’s the beginning implementation for idle behaviors for AI.
- The most basic gameplay loop is implemented. Start in town, travel to the 2nd guard tower, clear and loot the tower, travel back to town to heal at the tavern.