DeadMoon Survival [Ongoing] - Version: 0.5.5
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 7 February, 2023
Game Size: 1.42 GB
Game Engine: Ren'Py
Current Game Version: 0.5.5 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 24.5K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Humanity is in the brink of collapse, society is no more and the only thing left is the screams of the undead,
echoing across the desolate streets of a long gone civilization.
DeadMoon Survival is a choice-based visual novel where you will shape the fate of the world.
Are you going to become a badass monster slayer or will you cry in a corner swallowing your own snot?
Maybe you are willing to become something else for the sake of those you hold dear… a monster.
This game is quite dark, and in a sense, realistic.
Danger lurks around every corner and some choices need your quick reactions.
But do not fret, the horrors of the apocalyse are not the only thing that await you,
there’s also room for some spicy situations.
After all, humans always strive for a ray of light in the middle of despair.
Hope is the only way to move forward…
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 1.42 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
DeadMoon Survival - Ongoing - Version 0.5.5 Download Links
Android APK Mega Mixdrp
Mac OS Mega Gofile Mediafire Mixdrop Workupload (Compressed) Pixeldrain (Compressed) Gofile (Compressed)
Linux Mega Gofile Mediafire Mixdrop
Report only if Mega link or all links except Mega are unavailable. Read More
What's New in DeadMoon Survival Version - 0.5.5?
Well, it’s gonna be a pretty long post and if you want to know what will happen to the future of the game you should read it until the end, it’s really an important one.
The game has been out for more than one year now and I’ve read a lot of feedback about it. Some people like it and some others don’t and it’s fine, everyone has their own taste. But still, everytime, every single update there is one and only one discussion and debate about the game and I’m tired of it, really tired. I’m talking about the monster sex scenes.
I mean, I firstly wanted to implement them as an alternate « Game Over » and to make the world of DeadMoon more scary, cruel and horrible, I wanted to give a shock to the player and it seems that I did it… too well. And even if those scenes were avoidable and definitely not the main element of the game, it was the only thing that people seemed to retain from the story and it wasn’t my goal. I want to deliver a story about a few love that remains in a cruel world, I want a growth of the characters, of their relationships. I want to see the players talking about the plot, the story and more importantly I don’t want to create two sides fighting against each other everytime. I failed.
This is why I will have to stop making the monster sex scenes in the future, and I will remove the existing one. No more monster scenes for any official releases of the game.
I’m sorry, I know a lot of you actually liked them, and wanted to see more of those, it’s not a punishment at all, but I’m just too tired of seeing people fighting, debating and pages of comments about them. I wanted to add something different to the game but I guess it was a bad idea. Many of you are probably going to be angry, disappointed, it’s my fault and my mistake. Sorry guys.
In order to apologize, even if I know it won’t be enough, here are the things that I can do :
- I can refund you for this month if you were supporting the game for those scenes. (If you want to have a refund, send me a private message on Patreon,)
- I will stop the billing pledges for this month, this way all the supporters will have the time to see this post and to decide if they still want to be a patreon or not, so you won’t be charged at the beginning of March.
- I’m releasing a new version of the game without the monster sex scenes. It will be available for everyone, without any waiting time. (For the next version I will use the usual release schedule, 1 month later for the public version as an example.)
Now about the content of the game, because I probably wasn’t clear enough about it and this post is needed:
The main character is, and always were the main focus of the game, the story resolves around him and it will stay like this until the end of the game. So, even if I’m keeping the NTR/Cheating scenes, it will not be the main focus of the game. In the future I will do some poll about those scenes, to see if you want to have more of them or not.
So, what to expect? The story and spicy stuff will mainly focus on the relationship between the MC, Elisabeth and Juliet; later on there will be some other girls to romance but only a few, they will have their own character development and backstory; and seeing a new group of survivors doesn’t mean NTR at all. In the future, if I’m adding more of them it will always be avoidable.
SO the main focus is: Main character X Elisabeth X Juliet.
Now about the new version, called the 0.5.5 : old saves won’t work, this is why I will share some saves if you don’t want to start the game from scratch for the next release. You will find those paths:
1. Juliet Trust/ No Ntr / Lesbian On
2. Juliet No trust / No Ntr / Lesbian On
3. Juliet Trust / No Ntr / lesbian Off
4. Juliet No trust / No Ntr / Lesbian Off
5. Juliet Trust / Ntr On / Lesbian On
6. Juliet No trust / Ntr On / Lesbian On
Due to the removing of the monster sex scenes, the lore has changed.
Once again, I’m sorry. I hope you will still follow the game and that you will like it.
I’m posting the link and the saves for the new version in the post below this one.
- Do not post same comment twice, your pending comment will be moderated, approved and replied by a stuff soon.
- Do Not ask for new updates/"when it will release" etc unless it is already released by developers. We do not develop games, use common sense.
- Use English Language only.
- You can click the bell icon before commenting to get mail whenever someone replies your comment. Great way to be notified if you are posting questions, be sure to provide correct email in that case.
- If you want to ask features of games like Bugfixing, save file support, new content ideas etc then please contact the game developer, Hot Tomato .
- You can help us by reporting dead links, wrong informations, new available updates etc in the comment section.
If you have a problem, post in these links. Keep Comment section clean
Post your problems here
Let us know here
Bugs in game?
Use this forum to report it