Cursed Estate [Ongoing] - Version: 0.3
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 14 February, 2023
Game Size: 1.12 GB
Game Engine: RPGM
Current Game Version: 0.3 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 10.2K
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
It is an adult-oriented game that focuses on solving a mystery and exploration.
It allows the player to freely roam wherever they want and advance the story they see fit.
You play a girl named Alissa who received a mysterious envelope from an unknown sender,
inside it is a letter telling her that she now owns an entire estate, located away from civilization.
Why her of all people?
What dark secrets surround the estate?
You’ll have to find out…
How to install?
- Extract and run.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 1.12 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
What's New in Cursed Estate Version - 0.3?
[You need to have a new save file to make sure the new systems work properly.]
Main Story: Basement and Mountainpass are now accessible with the new chapters.
Sidequests: 2 new sidequests.
Complete rework of old maps.
2 New Maps
4 New Characters.
14 New Scenes: 66 new animations.
20 New CGs.
A bunch of new Items.
New events across every location.
QoL changes such as more teleport desinations.
Quest Journal: now have more detailed logs for easier navigation.
Gallery: temporarily disabled as it’s breaking saves.
Teleportation / Flower Circles: now act as a hub, every flower circles are now connected.
Lighting: now with more visibility and overall better brightness.
Weather: toned down a bit to reduce screen clutter.
Characters: in the new chapters, some of the new characters can be controlled.
1. Clothing and Corruption System: clothing for now depend on events or scenarios and the corruption system is put on hold for now since it’s taking a long time to fix so default game variables will be used for now. but those will be used when more proper systems are made for seamless transition.
2. Not all of the scenes were remade.