Claire’s Quest [Ongoing] - Version: 0.25.2
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 7 March, 2023
Game Size: 2.00 GB
Game Engine: RPGM
Current Game Version: 0.25.2 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 464.4K
Android port by the66
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Step into a dark fantasy world inspired by the early Renaissance with Claire’s Quest, a highly-interactive and non-linear adult RPG created using RPGMaker MV. This unique game sets itself apart from others in the genre by completely removing combat and grinding from the gameplay.
As you progress through the story of Claire’s Quest, you’ll encounter a wide variety of characters and undertake numerous quests, each with its own unique set of choices and consequences. What makes an adult game truly engaging is the player’s input, but often in these types of games, it can feel like your choices don’t really matter. Claire’s Quest changes that by giving you the power to shape the course of the story and tailor your experience to your liking.
With its immersive world-building and captivating storyline, Claire’s Quest is the ultimate adult RPG for those looking for a truly engaging and interactive experience. Explore the dark corners of this fantasy world, where every decision you make matters and influences your adventure.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 2.00 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Claire’s Quest - Ongoing - Version 0.25.2 Download Links
Android APK Fileknot Mega
Mac OS Fileknot (v0.22.3) Anonfiles (v0.22.3) Mixdrop (v0.22.3) Uploadhaven (v0.22.3)
Linux Fileknot (v0.25.1) Mega (v0.25.1)
Report only if Mega link or all links except Mega are unavailable. Read More
Walkthrough and GuideSave
What's New in Claire’s Quest Version - 0.25.2?
• The Rivermont route of the Prologue has now been finalized – failing to complete this route will cause the gameover event to trigger after the third day in Rivermont.
• New scene – the Fall of Rivermont (Claire PoV), part of the Main Questline if you go through the Rivermont route in the Prologue. This is a gameover scene that is automatically unlocked once you complete the Prologue (any route).
• Quest Journal has been updated with descriptions for all Rivermont sidequests.
• New major quest – “A Mother’s Pain” – part of the Main Questline if you did not go through the Rivermont route in the Prologue. Otherwise, this quest will be skipped
• New scene – the Nightmare – part of the new “A Mother’s Pain” quest. This is a gameover scene that is also unlockable in the Menagerie part of the Gallery
• New “Mother’s PoV” version of three scenes – Fall of Rivermont, Pigman Imprisonment, and Marie x Pigboss – all part of the “A Mother’s Pain” Main Quest. Not yet in Gallery.
• Lore change – the Noirwoods have been retconned out of the Five Families, replaced by the Twyne family (which will feature in the upcoming Sisters of Fertility quest, “Taming The Shrew”). Existing CG will be reskinned and reused later.
• Lore change – the events leading to the fall of Black Rock Pass as told by Lord Bertrand have been edited slightly to make more sequential sense since we are now going back to tell the Continent’s/Kingdom’s story.
• Lore change – Rathpike’s history and general Isles history as well as world history overview slightly altered to make more sense for how the Isles developed into their current states
• Large Gemstones from the Thieves Questline now working as intended with proper lockpicking blockers; Large Emerald back-added to the Lighthouse of Valos.
• Answering Lion’s initial queries in the start of the Mercenary Questline will now add attribute rewards.
• The bugged map leading out of the Rocks has been removed.
- Do not post same comment twice, your pending comment will be moderated, approved and replied by a stuff soon.
- Do Not ask for new updates/"when it will release" etc unless it is already released by developers. We do not develop games, use common sense.
- Use English Language only.
- You can click the bell icon before commenting to get mail whenever someone replies your comment. Great way to be notified if you are posting questions, be sure to provide correct email in that case.
- If you want to ask features of games like Bugfixing, save file support, new content ideas etc then please contact the game developer, Dystopian Project .
- You can help us by reporting dead links, wrong informations, new available updates etc in the comment section.
If you have a problem, post in these links. Keep Comment section clean
Post your problems here
Let us know here
Bugs in game?
Use this forum to report it