Claire’s Quest [Ongoing] - Version: 0.25.1
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 25 October, 2022
Game Size: 2.02 GB
Game Engine: RPGM
Current Game Version: 0.25.1 (Ongoing)
Total Views: 336.8K
Android port by the66
Post your problem in our Discord server for faster response. Click here to join.
Claire’s Quest a highly-interactive, non-linear adult RPG, set in a dark fantasy setting inspired by the early Renaissance and made using RPGMaker MV. Unlike the majority of RPGMaker games out there, however, this game is totally devoid of any form of combat or grinding. What separates an adult game from simple porn is the player input. Yet, if you’ve ever played any kind of adult game, you might sometimes feel like no matter what your input, the game progressed exactly the same anyway.
How to install?
- Extract to desired location.
- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing.
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 2.02 GB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
Walkthrough and GuideSave
What's New in Claire’s Quest Version - 0.25.1?
• New major quest! “Monkey Business”, part of the Rangers Questline, is now available. To begin, talk to Talin outside of the lodge, in the gardens.
• New scene: Roxanne’s Tiger Taming, part of the new “Monkey Business” quest, unlocked automatically in Gallery after quest completion.
• New scene: Monkey Trap, part of the new “Monkey Business” quest, unlocked automatically in the Gallery after quest completion.
• New major quest! “A Tree Of Stone”, part of the Temple Questline, is now available. To begin, go to the Temple and talk to Mia, who will be waiting at the entryway.
• New scene: Claire x Mia Double Dipping, part of the new “A Tree Of Stone” quest, unlocked automatically in the Gallery after completion.
• The Oubliette scene for the Temple Questline has been significantly rewritten with greater, -throbbing- detail ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) – will also now unlock automatically in Gallery after you start “A Tree Of Stone”
• Lawrence’s oral training scene with Claire as part of the Fairfelt minor questline now has it’s own all-new CG set that replaces the old placeholder sets. The placeholder sets will now be used as intended as part of another minor questline in coming updates, involving a new character, Isander, which takes place in Rathpike!
• Claire’s in-game “dialogue” portraits have been completely redrawn and revamped, to better fit-in with the majority of the CG scenes drawn in Pigutao’s style!
• The way the “Sickness” State has been changed. Instead of deducting Energy per every step (which leads to some gamebreaking situations), it instead now temporarily cuts Claire’s Maximum Energy to half as long as she is Sick.
• Graphical change in Valos – the guardsmen in Valos now use morion-style helmets and halberds, in order to look visually distinct from Continent guardsmen.
• Fixed the old chibi graphics still being used in the Lighthouse of Valos.
• Fixed the glitch with getting stuck in Vane Mansion during “Let Them Eat Fruit!”
• High Sister Peony now has her new, recolored sprites and portraits, replacing her hasty placeholder.
• Natalie and Sally have had their sprites and portraits recolored, as part of our overhaul to convert all ‘unnatural’ hair colors to ‘regular’ hair colors for human characters.
• Sally’s CG scene has been accordingly recolored as well.
• Hairstyle inconsistency fixed in Maude’s portraits
• Aster’s portrait and sprite inconsistency fixed.